What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Marianne) #8124

I googled and think we call it Jello in the states.

OMG, this look delicious! Def. must try.

My husband’s birthday is next week. I was going to make a keto cake, but now I think I will make this instead. Very easy.

Thank you!

(Marianne) #8125

Are these the small containers? THank you.

(Marianne) #8126

I assumed this was a typo. You know what they say about the word “assume.”

:joy:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8127

Just had to Google this :joy::joy: now I can’t stop laughing!!

('Jackie P') #8128

:cry:I’m confused

('Jackie P') #8129

I add 250mls from a big tub.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8130

Just had to Google this :joy::joy: now I can’t stop laughing!!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8131

Yes!

Also yes! Like an individual packed-lunch-for-school kind of size yoghurt. I make my own natural yoghurt, and each jar contains around 125-150g. So whatever your equivalent pot size is.

I mean, this isn’t carb-free by any means - if you use jello + cream, for instance, the carb count will be lower - but I really like the texture of this combo. And hurrah to Frankenbirthdaycake - I LOVE that idea!!!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8132

Bung it in/chuck it in/shove it in/throw it in/toss it in… well actually now we’re suddenly on dangerous ground again! :rofl:

I’ll get my coat…

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8133

I daren’t go there… #toomuchofanicegirl

(Marianne) #8134

When you think of it, you can make almost any statement naughty.

:upside_down_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #8135

Bung is another name for colon. Bologna is stuffed in cow bung because it’s much bigger than the normal intestine used for sausages and things like pepperoni. This makes “bunging or stashing away” as you say have an even more hilarious meaning to me! ROFLMAO bung hole is common slang in America!

:laughing::joy::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #8136

Oh golly me… :flushed:

#dividedbyacommonlanguage

:us: :uk:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8137

I saw the word ‘bunghole’ appear in my searches…that’s when I started to laugh :joy::joy::joy:

When I hear bunghole, I always think of this…

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8139

Ugh…despite the size of this burger (same as yesterday) I didn’t enjoy it. I accidentally picked up 12% fat mince and I definitely notice the difference. Too lean for liking…:roll_eyes:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8140

Much better!!!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #8141

I’ve been a snacky bugger today…can’t wait to get back to work tomorrow to keep me away from the fridge…and the chocolate :joy::joy:

(Mame) #8142

Dinner last night image

Lamb chops, keto falafel, tahini, half avocado :avocado: with fermented carrot/ginger

Made some Scrambled Eggs with Mushrooms, Mozzarella Cheese and Sour Cream and Sausages