What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

('Jackie P') #6034

That is truly beautiful! People travel from all over the world to see it! :slightly_smiling_face:

('Jackie P') #6035

Sunday lunch at the Bent Arms! Bacon and brie salad to start!

Roast beef with veg and butter salvaged from the bread plate!
And coffee and cream to finish!

:+1: Nice! … I like it a lot myself, but sometimes just want plain old Egg Salad. I like wrapping some sliced Ham around some, makes a nice snack too. :slight_smile:

That’s one nice image there. Being I’ve been spending time in the woods here lately, this one really strikes me as a place I’d like to frequent. :slight_smile: The rest are all beautiful as well.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6037

Possibly? There wasn’t even a chemical smell when it heated up. I’m sure I’ll survive, I’d have been sad to waste all that cheese! :rofl:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6038

Happy Thanksgiving!! I do miss those Canadian falls…:sleepy:

Cauliflower fried “rice” and keto sesame chicken

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6040

I wish I’d made my cauliflower mash again to go with the roast chicken! Gravy turned out great again!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #6041

Sunday night supper: BEST cheese on toast EVER! Salami and mature cheddar on my standard blended chaffle mix, with some krautslaw on the side.

Delicious side-hustle of this evening’s making-chafflewiches-for-work-tomorrow project…

Started with an 18:6 schedule today. Breakfast, lunch, an early dinner of corned beef, Swiss cheese and horseradish, with a keto mug cake for dessert.

(Susan) #6043

Those photos are beautiful, Steve. That was very kind of your neighbours doing that. Hopefully over time, they might convert to Keto; however, if you are gone half the year to Florida, you don’t see them during that time =(.

Forgot to post my earlier meal from lunch… Steak, Eggs and Sausage

Then told the Wife I was only going to eat Steak tonight, since it was already in the Sous Vide… I didn’t know she was going to make me a T-Rex Steak! :flushed: … Can’t tell ya just how big this Steak actually is, but the picture doesn’t show it as it was. It was Huge… But it was good though. :slight_smile:

(Steve) #6045

Thank you Susan
Our friends have a home in Florida not far from ours. Hopefully we win them over but there are so many socializing temptations, especially coming into the party atmosphere American holidays.

(Susan) #6046

Aww, okay.That is pretty cool that they have 2 homes in the same 2 places that you have your 2 homes in though =).

(Neil) #6047

Lunch for me today was burgers with bacon and mushrooms mixed into the patties, topped with avocado oil mayo, guacamole, caramelized onions and roasted red peppers:

What sausage did you use in your breakfast? Conecuh?

(Neil) #6049

Your food looks delicious, @TimeForMe!

Of course! What kind of Alabamian would I be if I didn’t use Conecuh? :slight_smile: You must have experience with it given you recognized it on sight. :laughing:

Thank you! It’s not always delicious but it was today!
:slight_smile:

Oh yes, we’re on a first name basis. :heart_eyes: best link sausage, hands down.

Life changing keto bread. Just amazing.

From here (he has an oven version if you don’t have a bread machine):

I omitted the xanthan gum, since several YT commenters said it makes the texture more rubbery.

I also made things easier by mixing all of the dry ingredients, including yeast, together before dumping them in the bread machine. I used rapid yeast and it worked just fine. I melted the butter and gave no care as to where or how it was distributed. :grin: