What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

That sounds wonderful. I don’t have vanilla monk fruit syrup, but I DO have both vanilla extract and monk fruit (and erythritol) liquid sweetener. I’m trying to figure out which flavor of the Bai variety pack I bought that I’d like to try this with first.

I feel so sad that you’re suffering so…:joy:

I know. This way of eating is just not sustainable. :rofl:

A bow and a little curtsey for t-rex :wink:

(Troy) #45

@Digital_Dave
W the Bai drinks…very tasty
I will have 1/2 of one here and there
Are you in the net or total carb camp?:thinking:
TC for me
I know the drinks are 12 or so total carbs each
AND w your added awesome looking OMAD’s…yummy!!
Just curious on your goals or approach w carbs

I guess I’m just worried and concerned😓
Haha
Jk🤣

Keep sharing the ever so filling OMAD from work
I get full just viewing them
Bloated :slightly_smiling_face:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #46

I like this word!! I like it a lot!

I actually don’t pay too much attention to either nowadays really, but I do look at most things in net-carbs. Especially when most of my meals are predominantly meat-based, so the minimal carbs here and there don’t usually add up to much. But I’m honestly never bloated after a meal, just full. - Normally when at home, I will share with my Pups if I do fill up with more still on the plate, but I can honestly say I don’t get hungry, hardly ever. Occasionally I might feel like I would like to eat something, but I can’t honestly say it feels like true hunger, if that makes sense? … Like today, I am fore-going eating OMAD during the daytime, since we put Steaks in the Sous Vide at 5am this morning, so I will just have a meal tonight when I get home after 5pm, which will put me around 32+ hrs. between my meal from yesterday until tonight. So yeah, some of my OMAD’s do go beyond 24 hrs., sometimes up to say 30 and 36 hrs. So there is a longer time-frame between my meals. … As to the Bai drinks, I don’t drink them every day, and will only have one along with a meal. I also believe they are not all equal in carbs as well? But think some flavors have more and some less… But I could be wrong? Been a while since I really looked at them and generally just drink the Coconut one, unless they don’t have that flavor in. :slight_smile:

I still continue to get/show decent losses weekly, so guess they are not hindering me too much. :+1: Plus since they use Erythritol, I don’t usually count that, unless there are other Sugar Alcohols included.

(Jody) #48

Carnivore days 10 and 11

Theses days were the same with one small exception.

1/2 Rotisserie Chicken and 1lb of ground meat. The difference between the 2 days … I added 3 raw egg yolks to the meat on day 11 (the pictured meal).

Now comes the fun. We are leaving today to go to the in-laws … so I will do doing traveling carnivore. I sense some fast food patties in my future. lol

I entitle this Not Going Shopping, Nobody Can Make Me…

I read this as “traveling carnival” :rofl:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #51

:metal::metal::metal::metal:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #52

Who in the world could feel deprived with this? No one. Thats like a perfect keto desert for me.

(M) #53

im making an effort to have a larger meal for lunch so today it was a ribeye and broccoli

('Jackie P') #54

Today was a good day! Took my Mum to the hospital where she got an all clear from her double mastectomy last year.
We went to lunch at The Bent Arms in Lindfield, West Sussex, where I had

Bacon and brie salad to start

Then a perfectly cooked burger with cheese, bacon and salad!

Coffee and cream for dessert!
Fabulous! Although I might have had 1 lettuce leaf too many☺

(Full Metal KETO AF) #55

So you have lettuce binging tendencies? I guess things could be a lot worse, but salad can wreck you if the addiction turns into an vegan issue so be cautious. :warning: :grin:

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #56

Muenster Cheese Scramble w/ Bacon

Muenster Cheese, Tarragon and Parsley :yum:.

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Marianne) #57

Didn’t even think of that - going to make some this weekend!

(Marianne) #58

Congratulations to her!

('Jackie P') #59

Haha! That made me giggle! So ridiculous! They are so accommodating at The Bent Arms and very generous with the leaves!
:joy:

('Jackie P') #60

Thank you! She’s great my Mum , 85 years old and totally admires and respects my WOE but says she wont change hers. Accepts bad health for the joy of potatoes and Cadburys. What can I do but respect her choice. :smirk: