What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(traci simpson) #2212

Unfortunately, that stuff has a funny cooling effect if I use more than like a TBL

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2213

@Diygurl19 Not about a tasty meal, it’s about a dietary hack that I have found very easy to do. It wasn’t objectionable to me and very juicy and actually delicious!

You can use any fat you choose, I also nibbled on butter and have been downing oil from a shot glass, about 100g of fat from various sources or 900 fat calories per day to stave off hunger and keep energy high. I’m only getting 2-4g. of carbs from espresso and something like 10g. of protein because there is some mixed with solid animal fat.

You may not notice the cooling effect as much with all the chocolate and zucchini in it, also would be good with some mint extract added for a Chocolate Mint Cake, that would cover any cooling effects. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2214

I’ve been too lazy to shop, so I had to play Chopped: Keto with my pantry.

So my ingredients were:

1. Frozen Ground Beef
  2. Frozen Broccoli
  3. Frozen Peppers & Onions
  4. 1 pack Frozen Mashed Cauliflower

I barely even had to think about this one. Shepherd’s Pie screamed at me very, very loudly. First time making it with mashed cauliflower, but how could it be bad?

I slow thawed the beef, added measured out servings of chopped broccoli, peppers and onions. Added S&P, onion powder, garlic powder, dried minced onion, thyme, a splash of cream, a sprinkle of parmesan reggiano. Put it in a baking dish, put 4 slices of American cheese, and added the mashed cauliflower on top of that, topped that with a lil sprinkle of more parmesan reggiano, baked it at 450 for 15min.

One of the best quick Keto throw togethers I made in a minute. I love when I expect something to be meh , but turns out w00t .

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2215

@x-Dena-x That does look tasty! Sicilian Irish Cuisine. :rofl::cowboy_hat_face:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2216

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I was thinking that same thing. Totally not authentic lolol. Those Irish people and their parmesan cheese. :grin:

('Jackie P') #2217

That looks delicious :yum:

(Susan) #2218

That looks like a very yummy Keto Shepherd’s Pie, I will be trying that out in the near future =).

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2219

@CrackerJax @Momof5 Thanks so much!!! :heart::heart:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2220

I feel like I’m running a restaurant :joy:

Steven’s Lunch

Two Smoked Kielbasa Links, Dill Pickle and Carrot Ginger Sauerkraut and Bok Choy sautéed in Bacon Fat

#WhenICookButDon’tEat :man_cook:t3::cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #2221

I am sure that Steven is certainly going to enjoy his 2 week visit with his dad, very nice =).

('Jackie P') #2222

I’d come and pay for lunch :blush:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #2223

There goes my favorite plate you own. :grin:

Just had some Salmon & Shrimp with buttery Lemon Balm from the Garden. Also Cottage Cheese and a glass of Almond Milk.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2225

BPC Dinner

Bullet Proof Cappuccino, Espresso with a Tablespoon of Butter, MCT and Pink Salt

Yeah I know, just gotta be different! I was neglecting salt the last couple of days, haven’t felt any ill effects though. Thanks @Sharon_E for turning me on to the jar shaking method. This is it for me today.

:cowboy_hat_face:

Dang it, now I want coffee.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2227

@Sharon_E Did you quit or something? :cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #2228

I had a weird supper, but I liked it. I sauteed some cauliflower, spinach, broccoli in some olive oil, and had a can of oysters. I had left overs for hubby so I was only cooking a meal for me.

@David_Stilley
I really want to do a Fat Fast now though. The MCT vanilla powder I have has 4 grams carbs -1% -I see you have the Organic MCT oil in your pic (so should I buy that?), and I want to do the fast for both weight loss and autophagy, but I am guessing since this has carbs it is a no go??

My organic coconut oil has 0 carbs, so I know it qualifies.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2229

You’ll want to not use that powder because of the carbs, that doesn’t even sound KETO friendly. I find coconut oil in coffee nasty! But MCT oil goes down like slightly thicker water, tasteless. I think tomorrow I will stick with pure fats, no solid bacon fat. I have a crazy idea for Bacon Fat BPC I plan to try! What could be better than Bacon in your Coffee?

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #2230

It says on the side: Keto Certified. Supports Paleo Diets.

I bought it from Amazon. It is called Nutiva Organic MCT Powder. It has no sugar.

Is it not Keto friendly? If it isn’t I will stick it aside for now.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2231

That’s 20% of your daily carb limit! Is it dextrose? :cowboy_hat_face: