What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Candy Lind) #2032

No jibes from this corner! I say “Whatever works!” :+1:t2:

(traci simpson) #2033

I made a bacon wrapped cheese stuffed avocado.

Traci, I want to marry you. :heart_eyes:
Any chance we can make this happen. :wink:

My wife, Lisa, may object, but I’ll just point out the avocado and bacon…WITH CHEESE!

Please tell me how you did that?!? The bacon looks so perfectly crispy :grinning:

Just had some BBQ Ribs, Steak, (with fried Mushrooms and Onions) Shrimp and Cauli-Egg Salad. Also some Pickles and Olives not shown, shared a plate with the Wife.

(Susan) #2037

@Diygurl19

That looks really yummy, I am going to have to try that one day (fasting atm but very nice).

(Ellen) #2038

Glad to hear that.

(Ellen) #2039

Happy birthday to Steven!

(Ellen) #2040

That looks gorgeous, details please??

(traci simpson) #2041

Hahahaha! I’m open minded!! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

(traci simpson) #2042

So I just cut the avocado and took it out of the skin. Try not to mess it up. Take a cube of cheese and put it in the place where the seed was. Put it back together and wrap with seasoned ground beef. Wrap with bacon and either put it in the grill for 40-45 minutes or the oven. I set it for 425 for 30 min. It could have used a little more salt but pretty good!

(traci simpson) #2043

So I just cut the avocado and took it out of the skin. Try not to mess it up. Take a cube of cheese and put it in the place where the seed was. Put it back together and wrap with seasoned ground beef. Wrap with bacon and either put it in the grill for 40-45 minutes or the oven. I set it for 425 for 30 min. It could have used a little more salt but pretty good
[/quote]

(Full Metal KETO AF) #2044

Steven’s Dinner

Cold Tri Tip and 3 kinds of Sauerkraut

:cowboy_hat_face:

Can’t wait to try it :avocado: thank you for sharing!

(Ellen) #2046

Thanks, that will be going in the recipe pile.

(Diane) #2047

Wow! Gorgeous!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #2048

Happy birthday Steven :tada:

(Susan) #2049

That is a delicious meal, I am sure that Steven will love it. Please tell him we all wish him a very Happy Birthday =).

(Karen) #2050

Dinner
2 Egg cheese omelette and broccoli

(Brennan) #2051

Sous vide steak and steamed artichoke with a peppercorn (coconut) cream sauce.