What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Susan) #1991

Aww he/she is so cute, I couldn’t resist his/her little face, I would have to share.

(Jane) #1992

Ate half my tomato coconut milk soup before I remembered to snap a pic. Garden tomatoes and peppers in the soup. Garden squash and tomatoes sautéed with onion in ghee and a little Parmesan cheese sprinkled in.

Filet steak in mark down bin for half price.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1993

Mixed Meat Plate

Sousvide Tri Tip with Rosemary and Garlic, Smoked Kielbasa and Slab Bacon with a little leftover Eggs & Chorizo from breakfast

:cowboy_hat_face:

(Jill Carpenter aka space coast spinster) #1994

In the works now.

Eggplant rollatini.

2 trays as one is keto and one is regular.

(Jill Carpenter aka space coast spinster) #1995

Mussles are nuked🤣

(Diane) #1996

The last of my 4th of July grilled chicken with a little barbecue sauce for dipping and cheddar jalapeño sausages.

Keto cheesecake fluff and fresh blueberries. It was really yummy, it’s been so long since I had any.

(Doug) #1997

Ha! Hey David, that looks really great! :sunglasses:

**** ****, Diane… Yummy! :slightly_smiling_face::heart_eyes_cat:

(Wendy) #1998

Sugar free canned whip? Oh I gotta try that!

(Wendy) #1999

Sadly no pictures but had ribs cooked in the Instapot and finished on the charcoal grill. Had a small amount of sugar free BBQ sauce on some. Had a side of deviled eggs. I liked it :grin:

(Jill Carpenter aka space coast spinster) #2000

Ok, need to give my full review on my eggplant rollatini.

The flavors were all there. Absolutely perfect with a vodka cream sauce.

However, I was still missing that slight crisp on the breading.

I did a half and half almond and coconut flour.

Contemplated if pork rinds in the mix would fix but not feeling it.

Flax perhaps?

Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?

:rofl:

Regular rollatini was perfect for the non keto neighbor.

I am my own biggest critic.

Would the baking powder have done something like it did with the wings?

What about making a keto bread and making that into a bread crumbs crust?

I’m all ears. :thinking::dizzy_face::joy:

Pork rinds food processed or crushed to a fine crumb :grin:

(Jill Carpenter aka space coast spinster) #2002

I’ll try that next time.
Still use the flours mixed? 1/3 proportions?

Skip the sauce till the end?

I have used just 100% pork rinds or a mixture of pork rinds with grated parmesan :cheese: for breading. I think it would be fine to use it just like normal on top of the sauce…mine didn’t get soggy.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2004

Fresh batch of keto bread. I had my daughter help me make this one bless her :bread:

(Jane) #2005

@ClareBear I know you have posted it before but can you post the link to the recipe you use? And any mods you make? Thanks!!!
:smiley:

('Jackie P') #2006

Mum and I had our last lunch out of our week together! Started with bacon and brie salad

Then I had roast beef, no yorkshire, no potatoes, extra veg please and some butter😋
And coffee and cream to finish!

(Susan) #2007

@CrackerJax

I am so touched by all this time you are spending with your mom, it makes me hopeful that my girls will do that when I am old. I enjoy seeing all your lovely scenery pics and your lovely meals, and how you are keeping Keto in all these restaurants as well =).

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #2008

Coffee with cream and a pinot grigio!

('Jackie P') #2009

She’s great my Mum! She lives an hour’s drive from me and I see her at least once a fortnight for an overnight stay!
We usually go away for a week but she has had a couple of big cancer operations and not so confident this year so we have just done days out! It has made us appreciate what a lovely area we live in!
:blush:You sound like a smashing mum and I’m sure your daughters will always love to spend time with you.

(Susan) #2010

Thank you, I try. They are all great kids, all 5 of them (they can drive me insane at times but I do that to them as well at times, hehe). I hope that your mom’s cancer surgeries were successful and that she will be around for many years to come =).