What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #5234

@Meerkatsandy I liked May 11

National Eat What You Want Day…

I thought that was everyday in America. Or maybe it is just one day if you celebrate all the other ones.

:joy::joy::grin::cowboy_hat_face:

(Karen) #5235

Lunch today was a grilled chicken salad with blue cheese and blue cheese dressing and bacon.
Dinner. Mealime Creation. A salad with slivered almonds and basil, and a portobello mushroom topped with lemon pepper tuna, tomato, and a slice of Swiss cheese. The Portabella mushroom was marinated in oil and balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard before broiling.

Exactly, sort of a “eat without guilt” day, a day where you can take a break from feeling guilty and disgusted in regards to your food choices :joy:

:joy: I don’t think pubmed has a section on this :joy:

What are the ingredients?

(Troy) #5239

:boom:AS PROMISED

Wendy’s intro Classic :smile:

In-N-Out

Flying Dutchman

Add patty
Mustard Only
cold cheese

Lunch

In-N-Out

Flying Dutchman

Add 2 patties
Mustard Only
Cold cheese

Dinner

Secret Menu for In-N-Out

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5240

This is brilliant!! Thank you for this! :kissing_heart: October 4th is in the diary! :joy::joy:

Off to the docs at 9am hopefully he can sort me out!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5241

@Meerkatsandy there’s even a National Breadstick Day! :rofl::rofl:

:joy::joy: I think we should try all national food days and step up the game - make SAD days ketofied :joy:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5244

Brilliant idea! National Chaffle Day! :joy::joy:

National Chaffle Day and chaffles can be used to ketofy recipes… win win situation😂

('Jackie P') #5246

Does that mean the trìp to the dentist went well :slightly_smiling_face:
@ClareBear I hope you are feeling better today!
I worked until 2 yesterday, ate 2 slices of gouda and some salt beef at 10am. Rushed home, did a load of housework. Then got ready and went with some friends to see Downton Abbey :blush: it was a wonderful feel good film.
Then we we went to the Slug and Lettuce where I had … a cheeseburger pattie with bacon and salad. Much to the amusement of my friends husband who had never heard of such a thing :joy:.
Also I had 2 pints of soda water with ice and lemon. Totally forgot the pictures, but I was with you all.
I was 3lbs down this am! Maybe there is something to this night duties stopping you losing weight after all! :blush:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5247

Aww glad you had a lovely evening! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: I was thinking of taking mum to see the Downton Abbey film at the weekend!
Went to the docs this morning…I have a lung infection which explains why I’ve felt so rough!

Oh no :frowning: viral or bacterial?

('Jackie P') #5249

Oh poor you! Take care and … maybe shelve the shenanigans for a while :kissing_heart:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #5250

Oh blimey! #healinghugs

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5251

I actually don’t know! :joy::speak_no_evil:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5252

Definitely no shenanigans! :blush: I had a feeling something wasn’t right. Temp was too high for too long xx

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #5253

Thank you @KetoSnaps! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Did she/he take your blood?