What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

Had some Olives, Pickles, Pepperoni, Lindt’s Chocolate, Colby and Cheddar Cheese, Top Sirloin Steak, Brussel Sprouts and some Ground Hamburger. Also an Almond Milk, while cooking everything.

Thank you!
I make a big batch of hot fatty coffee, pour it in a pitcher and put it in the fridge. Depending on what kind of oil I use it may need a little blending when cold but I have a little $7 handheld milk frother and just mix it up in the glass.

('Jackie P') #4268

Wow, Thank you!

(Ellen) #4269

Yep, but now I want a nice juicy ring of Cumberland sausage.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #4270

This was yummy! Two burgers wrapped in bacon, topped with melty cheese and tomatoes and homemade mayo!

(Jody) #4271

Thursday dinner:

1 lb ground beef w/ cheese and butter. I also had another sausage (I had bought 2) … but it was camera shy :wink:

The box that says “HAPPY …” was the other half of the doggie “birthday cake”. Nine days ago, Short Round turned 1 year old and today (Thursday), Maisy turned 1 as well. So we let them celebrate with a doggie cookie “cake”.

(Cathy) #4272

Glad to hear that you like them. I have used them as a ‘roll’ for lobster, bun for hamburger, toast for avocado and on and on… very versatile and sturdy!

I never think to cook cabbage for some reason. I buy some, make cole slaw, occasionally I throw together some quick homemade LC mu shu chicken or pork, and that’s it. Then it just sits in my veggie drawer, moldering. Sauteing with butter sounds like a great option!

('Jackie P') #4274

And I should make some cole slaw, especially as I got a new food processor for my birthday! :blush:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4275

And some sauerkraut! :joy::joy::grin::cowboy_hat_face:

('Jackie P') #4276

:joy::joy: I promise I will one day give it a go! I know it is so healthy!

('Jackie P') #4277

Tonight, inspired by you guys,

2 crispy skinned salmon fillets, rubbed with chilli salt, crispy kale with sesame oil and seeds, roasted asparagus and tomatoes!
Absolutely delicious!
Also as I have just finished my last night shift in a job I have done for 30 years!
Meal is OMAD, wine is TWAD!
A new life chapter begins!

(Doug) #4278

:sunglasses::rainbow: Wow, Jacqueline. Congratulations. We don’t hit many milestones like that…

Soup1

Chicken, browned in a frying pan, mushrooms baked with garlic in an oven, and broccoli.

Soup2

Added cream and cream cheese, salt, pepper and a lot of thyme (~30 of the little branches of the fresh stuff).

('Jackie P') #4279

I should add that I am going to do some casual shifts on the Nurse Bank, a little more low key than my present job.:slightly_smiling_face:
Too much life in the old bird for complete retirement!

(Steve) #4280

We get beef fat trimmings from the butcher at no charge. These beauties just happened to be from AAA ribeye (5 pounds). Salt and pepper, 350 degrees till golden crispy. These true fat bombs are perfect when you eat a leaner cut of meat and need to adjust your macros.

(Jody) #4281

Congratulations!!

('Jackie P') #4282

:blush: thank you

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4283

:smile: Congratulations @CrackerJax, the only thing I ever do for thirty years was being a teenager! :cowboy_hat_face:

('Jackie P') #4284

Haha, and counting!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4285

Sausage and Eggs

I bought some 11 year old cheddar to try, it was moldy but I trimmed it off so I could try some before returning it. The sharpest cheddar I have ever tasted for sure.

:cowboy_hat_face: