What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

Made a batch of Keto/modified Fathead dough and used half to make a pesto pizza and the other half to make chips to scoop up taco meat. These were the best scoopers I’ve had so far. I added cumin, cayenne, and cilantro to a little olive oil brushed over the top with a minute left in the oven. Gave them just the right kick and seasoning to work with the taco meat.

And two little iced coffees. Perfect ending to the day.

('Jackie P') #3082

Ingenious :hugs:

Just had a nice Meaty meal… We made Salami Meat Cups with a Sausage/Hamburger Mix, with browned Cheese, then added some to the Salads. Also Pickles, Olives, Boiled Eggs, Cheddar Cheese and 2 Squares of Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate and a glass of Almond Milk.

('Jackie P') #3084

Looks like father Christmas!:santa:

Picanha with padron peppers and more of the chanterelles done over charcol cause I found the veggie grill basket I forgot I had. Topped with lots of chimmichurri

(Full Metal KETO AF) #3086

Espresso Chipotle rubbed Beef Tenderloin with Bok Choy

300 Grams of Sousvide Tenderloin with my own Espresso Chipotle Rub, Bok Choy sautéed with Dried Shrimp Powder in Coconut Oil

The coffee chili freak that lives in my heart and taste buds is in pure heaven right now, this has a rich deep flavor that’s really tasty. Recipe link below. :cut_of_meat::hot_pepper::coffee::man_cook:t4:

:cowboy_hat_face:

You asked for Full Metal Keto Recipes
(Karen) #3087

Mealime creation
Asparagus, onion, garlic, blue cheese frittata. Toasted pecans on top.

(Jane) #3088

Forgot to snap a pic but made Instant Pot Butter Chicken and served over cauliflower rice. It makes enough sauce for 2 meals so next time I just have to cook the chicken and thaw out the sauce I froze. Was yummy!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #3089

My Hubby adds the red chili paste too!

(Allie) #3090

Makes all the difference not having to rush around to get to work. This morning a nice leisurely morning with mushroom and courgette fried in ghee, with my daily eggs from my girls.

(Jody) #3091

Sorry to hear about you mom. Keeping positive thoughts for her!

I was drawn to the delicious-looking plate, but I didn’t miss the “accidental” guests making a cameo in the photo :rofl:

(Jody) #3092

Texas Roadhouse - 16 oz Prime Rib with butter and a “Side Kick” of pork ribs (about 1/4 of a rack).

(Air Fried 4 Chicken Thighs in the Ninja Foodi)
Ate 2 thighs, 1/2 the pork liver and added a sausage.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #3093

@Jody22 Pork liver is tasty, way more than beef liver. Those bones look like baby back ribs, were they really beef? :cowboy_hat_face:

(Jody) #3094

pork liver is a much stronger tasting liver … over chicken OR beef. It was very good.

You are right, I just had beef in my mind for some reason. lol

(Corrected)

(Full Metal KETO AF) #3095

I spent three months traveling in China in 1985, it was my first experience with pork liver. I thought it was milder than beef liver, less iron tasting with a hint of sweetness. My favorite was just pork liver slices stir fried with some very spicy chunks of green peppers with salt, ginger and scallions. :shallow_pan_of_food:

POf course in China that was liver from a pig slaughtered that morning as was pretty much the case with any meat. Refrigeration was rare then and mostly the more wealthy people like farmers, and restaurants had them for cold drinks. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Jody) #3096

This was a grass fed / finished local pig liver. It WAS frozen but not for long. I haven’t had beef liver in a while (I usually get chicken) so maybe it’s not as strong as beef liver … but it is stronger than chicken. To now, I am NOT put off by the taste of liver … strong or mild. lol

(Jane) #3097

Lunch on the road. Fajita beef, guacamole and sour cream. Didn’t eat the beans

(Full Metal KETO AF) #3098

I wouldn’t be able to resist refried beans on my plate especially if those beans were refried in lard!

You’ve got some will power there @Janie!

:cowboy_hat_face:

You [quote=“David_Stilley, post:3098, topic:86862”]
You’ve got some will power there @Janie!
[/quote]

Agreed! I’m sure my fork would have “accidentally” slid under the beans while grabbing some meat or guac. Just a little bit but just enough, too. :wink:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #3100

Bacon and Basted Eggs

Kept things simple earlier this morning and having a feasty dinner in a while. :cowboy_hat_face: