What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #1887

Yummy lunch. Shame it lasted about 2 mins! :rofl:

1,000 likes! :heart::heart::heart::heart: Glad you had a good birthday!!

(Allie) #1889

Lamb leg steaks and, of course, eggs :joy:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #1890

4 slices of bacon, 3 scrambled eggs and cheese cooked in the bacon fat, and a dollop of sour cream. I am so full :yum:

(Karen) #1891

Wheatgrass-not as useful as thought.
According to Gundry and Brighton. The most recent podcast at 35:45 suggests it’s hype.

Well, the Pups decided to celebrate their Independence by waking my ass up at 5am! :confounded: Good thing I got to sleep early, …1am. So after a full four hours of sleep, going out to the garden & pulling produce & then watering it for an hour, I decided to eat something. … Bacon, Sausage links, Cherry Tomatoes, Fried Green Tomatoes and Salami, Egg and Cheese Cups. (Actually a favorite of mine now.)

Recipe…

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1893

You know me too well Becca :wink:. Of course I cooked, I used the Instant Pot and drank some Irish Whiskey while the pot did most of the work. Only about 30 minutes of actual time spent cooking. But as many of you know I have never looked at cooking as a chore. Robin did cook asparagus too. I think we should spend our birthdays doing what we love, and I did. :cowboy_hat_face:

('Jackie P') #1894

Today Mum and I found the most idyllic spot! I had a beautiful ham and cheese omlette

Admiring the view! And a few noisy friends too!
This picture made us laugh

(Susan) #1895

@David_Stilley

You had a beautiful meal and lovely scenery, and a great time on your birthday, so that is awesome. I am glad you did. That was nice your son’s mom was there too, you two must be still friends, so that is very great for your son too =). That is a nice pic of the three of you.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1896

@Momof5 My son is turning 25 on the 8th. His mom and I split up when he was 3 because autism can be extremely stressful on a young couple, divorce rates for parents of autistic children are about 80%…but I continued to live with them till my son was 10. We got along better with a little detachment and stayed friends with a common goal, our son’s wellbeing.

I have never felt animosity towards a woman that I loved when we drifted apart, it’s unfortunate that it sometimes doesn’t work out, but I feel it doesn’t have to end like a train wreck. He was too much for either of us on our own so we had a common purpose that kept us close friends.

I was and am also friends with her husband that came after me, (he took the picture) and he helps me with things that are difficult for me to do on my own. He’s a great guy and I feel lucky that he stands in for me when I’m not there, life is too short to be consumed by negativity. All of us are keto! :cowboy_hat_face:

(Heather Meyer) #1897

See… i like that! I dont know why divorce has to destroy people. Yah…probably needs some healing after a divorce but most people marry their best friend. So you lose a best friend most of the time when you divorce which sucks.

I think maybe one of the fundamental reasons why there is so much divorce, is because people who are best friends;marry. But most marriages to best friends are just meant to be that! Friends! Just cause i love my friends, doesnt mean i could live with them all as a spouse.

I’m glad you have a good support in your ex-wife and her husband. And even happier that you all get along because thats important for kids cause often times, its the kids that get the short end of the stick!

(Heather Meyer) #1898

Goooood Morning Neverland!!! Oops…wrong place! Watched too much Hook starring Robin Williams(love that guy)

Gooooood Morning Ketoland! Today’s breakfast is inspired by a lack of salt! Trucking along here on Day 3. Spent all night peeing so crummy sleep…probably flushing excess bloat I am sure…

So today’s Breakfast is “Chicken Tea”. (Chicken Bullion w/ tbsp heavy cream and plenty of salt and half salt added) I usually drink chicken tea towards the end of the day(i hate electrolyte juice type drinks) but i woke up feeling shaky and weak. And my muscles were almost mid-spasm just before waking up so electrolytes for me!

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #1899

Salmon and salad with cherry tomatoes and some avocado mayo from my fresh batch :avocado:

Good lord, that chicken’s got a big beak!! :wink:

('Jackie P') #1901

Haha! It was a total fluke that photo! We only noticed when we got home😁

Thin sliced some of the roast beef from last night and made chilli death sauce (12 + different dried chillies boiled till softened then zapped into paste) plus the addition of some mex spices , cilantro and chocolate liqueur. Fried meat and tossed with sauce, served with guacamole, creme freshe, fresh salsa, orkney cheddar and chicharrones.

Taking this along to get together later, it’s a take on a muffuletta in KetoConnect low carb tortilla recipe as a wrap, with celery of course!

Well, the Muffin pan was the tool of choice for today. After making the Salami Egg and Cheese Cups this morning, I used it again to make a evening meal… Salami Taco Cups. :yum: They came out quite nice indeed. Added some Pickles & Olives & then had some more Strawberries & Chocolate in Greek Yogurt.

Hardly ate any Pickles and Olives and already went back for 3 more Taco Cups. :smile:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1905

@Digital_Dave Are you dieting again Dave? :joy::joy::rofl::rofl::cowboy_hat_face:

(Jane) #1906

Lunch