What Did You Keto Today? The Trilogy!

('Jackie P') #1130

:rofl:I missed the knickers, I was admiring your pink toes!
We should have a new thread, what did you keto today and spot the random object!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1131

Or maybe just a

Show Us Your Knickers Thread

:rofl::rofl::grin::cowboy_hat_face:

('Jackie P') #1132

:joy::joy::joy:So ridiculous!

('Jackie P') #1133

Before and after😂

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1134

There’s a few brave ones here that already have! :cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1135

Chinese Red Cooked Chicken Gizzards and Hearts

Cooked in my new Instant Pot and served over Baby Bok Choy stir fried in coconut oil and salt. Recipe linked, Best Gizzards ever! :man_cook:t3: :yum: :cowboy_hat_face:

https://www.ketogenicforums.com/t/the-great-instant-pot-instant-inspiration-thread/88354/32

(Susan) #1136

@KetoSnaps Rebecca --very nice, sounds like you have really cool farms in your area, with fresh things, very nice!

(Jane) #1137

:laughing:

Granny panties vs bikini’s!

(Doug) #1138

Apologies for the decidely less-than-stellar composition. Rough and ready (paper plate in my office in an old industrial facility - they made tank barrels here in World War II) fried beef liver with lots of butter and salt (wow, will it ever stand up to salt…). Not wanting to grievously scorch the elegant eyeballs of @x-Dena-x, I muted the heat with a couple Anaheim peppers, usually only about 1/5 as hot as Jalapeños.

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1139

:rofl::rofl::rofl: or scorch other things!! I’m proud of your paperplate, though. I think it looks.freat. :ok_hand::metal:

fathead stuffed bread

cream cheese brownie

baked poppers

Carl’s bzoodles eaten with butter and salt

(Little Miss Scare-All) #1141

Stuffed with what? My god, thanks for the invite. I dont care where you live, I’ll come over. You can cook and I’ll repay you with singing and being overall amusing.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #1142

Brilliant idea! :laughing::laughing:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #1143

Even better! :joy::joy:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #1144

Back to work today…booooooo!
Not sure I’m loving the start to the day. My coffee is way too weak! :laughing:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1145

@ClareBear No :heart: or stomach for weak coffee Clare, you have my sympathies though. Hope you’re day is awesome anyway in spite of the weak java. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #1146

Thank you @David_Stilley :blush::blush: I made myself another one with more cream when I got to work! All the coffee and all the cream today!! :dancer::dancer:

Leftovers: ground beef, banana peppers, mushrooms and a sausage spinach artichoke cream cheese dip mixed together :smile:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #1148

Lunch wasn’t much to shout about…Salmon, chicken and Cheese sauce but it was so tasty and filled me up. Oh and some leftover keto bread with a blob of butter. My belly is full of macros now!

(Jody) #1149

Wednesday Dinner (after several hours of yard work)

.85 LB Lamb and 1 green onion sausage

(The odd number on the lamb is because I was eyeballing the weight when I cut it from the chunk, then weighed it to see how close I was).