What did you Keto today? Spectacular Spooktober! (PART VIII)

As Coop is largely just lurking and liking these days (hope you’re OK, bud!), I figured I’d step in with a new keto meal show and tell thread for October : )

No pic to add right now as it’s waaaaay too early for food… unless anyone wants a snap of my coffee? xD

Lunch.

Left over pork tenderloin from yesterday, Avocado, mustard mayo (avo oil based) and Comté cheese.

Lunch

Garlic cauliflower mash with baked pork chops and green beans, topped with gravy.

Oh, there are two of them now! (With pro looking colorful meal photos.)

I ate at a relative today (chicken), photo will happen when I make another pork roast.

Dinner.

Spiced lamb… things xD It’s ground lamb with cumin, a dash of clove and some cayenne, just made into fat little patties and fried off. Sprouts were boiled up earlier in the day, then just fried in the lamb fat, and in with the eggs at the end : )

Lunch.

Egg Fried Cauliflower Rice & Oven Baked Salmon

So pretty :heart_eyes:

Dinner.

Two salt aged sirloins, served over tender stem broccoli and asparagus with goat cheese and butter.

(Robin) #9

You had me at goat cheese….

As usual, I bring my photos here too (I tend to put them into the carni thread first)!

My lunch yesterday. Not one of my usual multi-course meals :wink: I ate a pound of pork roast and that’s it. The jelly thing in the cup is the liquid from below my roast but I only ate a bit.

My lunch today (and I had coffees with egg and a tiny bit of milk too):

Halloween items appeared in the hypermarket where I usually get most of my meat… So I bought a beautiful trick or treat doormat and a spider set! :smiley: I had way too few big black spiders and that’s just sad.

My dinners, second dinners and third dinners were smaller and more varied and I won’t list the items. They were eggier and less meaty than my lunches.

Eeeeeee… fabulous spiders :heart:

When I last went to the supermarket, they already had a bunch of Christmas stuff in and not a HINT of Hallowe’en :expressionless: Truly offended my Goth sensibilities :laughing:

Hopefully they’ll have something soon. If not, I shall just have to make do with carving some pumpkins again.

(Jane) #12

Pizzas on low carb wraps

(J) #14

Put a lil smoke on a chuck roast, some stew meat, and some ground beef. Rehydrated some dried ancho chiles, roasted some fresh poblanos, sautéed some yeller onions & bacon, then threw it all in with some beef broth, diced ‘maters for a right proper chili. It ate.

image image image image image image image image

(Robin) #15

Dang, boy!!!

Whole mackerel shredded in spicy tomato sauce with flaxseed bread.

@ElgynsToy: I am not into pumpkins. Yeah I carved some in my life, not very enthusiastically (once I used a drill, what a great idea for people not super skilled and without proper tools) and I love looking at those artistic ones - but Halloween is all spiders, vampires, skeletons, witches and mummies and ghosts to me! :smiley: Candy isn’t needed either :slight_smile:

I only saw chocolate Santa Clauses for Christmas. But it’s early October and the next holiday is Halloween so it’s so crazy that Australia has Christmas trees in the shops. Just a few, my Ozzie friend said. For a not huge town! We have, like, one tree per not big town here… I suppose huge shopping centers in the capital city have one too but that’s about it…?

@jh5899: Lovely photos of lovely food :smiley:

@JustMo: Wow, those colors! I suppose it’s very good too, I love tomato and mackerel - spiciness too if it’s mild enough, I am not used to much :slight_smile:

I keep eating my lovely pork roast but I added some smoked pork hock and sponge cakes to it today. And creamy coffees! Most of these are on my photo. It’s very much meat and I didn’t eat it all for lunch. Even left some after dinner.
It is a bad photo I am aware but I still have no idea how to do anything with it and I am not particularly motivated either. Maybe one day I will get curious and experiment.

(Doug) #18

Salami and Eggs

(Robin) #19

Hmmm… never would have thought of that. Looks good

(Doug) #20

It is, Robin - lightly fried the salami and it tastes great with the eggs. If anything I’d go with thinner slices next time as the relatively strong taste threatens to overwhelm the more delicate flavor of the eggs.

(Robin) #21

I frequent a restaurant that has a burger called the Widow Maker. Fat beef Patty, cheese, bacon, sausage, topped with a fried egg. No bun of course. I often take home enough for another meal. Yummo.