What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

Threw a Delmonico Steak in the Sous Vide early this morning… but also threw in two Top Sirloins for the Girls. - I also chopped up some Yellow Squash and Zucchini and mixed in their scrambled eggs…

IMG_4891 IMG_4889

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #1973

Boneless country ribs marinated in coconut aminos / rice vinegar and stir fry veggies (asparagus, red onion, mushroom) cooked in sesame oil

Dinner… Ate some Shrimp, while waiting for the Dungeness to cook. Then had about 1/2 a Top Sirloin, I had Wife cook up. She ate a couple bites and the rest went to the Girls.

IMG_4898

IMG_4900

IMG_4903

(What else is there to talk about?) #1975

Your dogs live a very hard life! :joy::rofl::joy:

Yeah, unfortunately they suffer pretty much daily, poor things… :smile: :+1:

And here’s the two misfortunate pups themselves… suffering even more, having to chill out on their own memory-foam mattress. But I guess it helps their sore bones while watching cable. :slight_smile:

Lunch… Couple Double Swiss Burgers, with Scallions, Bacon and Sour Cream. Some Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Pepperoni and a Cream Soda Zevia.

IMG_4907

(Virginia ) #1978

Correction Honey, they are Cool-Gel Memory-Foam mattress…lol :kissing_heart:

You are correct, I forgot it also had the Cool-Gel in it… :kissing_heart:

Dinner… Hamburger with Sour Cream, Pickles, Pepperoni, Cheese and Cottage Cheese. And a few Iced Tea’s. I always drink a lot when I come back in from working in the yard.

IMG_4908

(Karen) #1981

Not very colorful but delicious. Rotisserie chicken, cauliflower, mayo, mustard

Alright Karen… Now just where is this Rotisserie Chicken you speak of! :laughing: :wink: … Just kidding, but yes, I was indeed looking around for it. That’s some sneaky chicken, blending in so well with the rest. :+1:

(Bacon for the Win) #1983

under that beautiful egg is a burger, bacon, swiss cheese, mushrooms, and onions. Went down remarkably well after 74 hour fast.

(Karen) #1984

Chicken breast is pretty white and it does blend in. Super delicious though. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Karen) #1985

Gorgeous!!! Yum

(Bacon for the Win) #1986

full disclosure, hubby made it for me. I told him when I started this fast what I wanted to end it with and he had it ready when I came home from work tonight.

After having made eggs Benedict several times recently, I wanted to cover that with a nice Hollandaise sauce. :slight_smile:

Last night: Pork ribs, shitake mushrooms, zucchini. I popped a large slab of ribs in the oven at 5 am to slow roast and be done before the day’s heat set in. Came out perfect. I do love pork ribs.

(Karen) #1989

Deviled egg breaky

Doing an early lunch, since I’m leaving early… 2 Hamburgers with Swiss Cheese, Olives, Pepperoni, Sharp Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes, Greek Yogurt with Blue-Berries, Iced Tea, Almond Milk and Cream Soda Zevia. (Not sure if I will get to the Cream Soda, since it’s not cold?) 1 oz. Salt/Vinegar Almonds.

IMG_4909

(Ideom) #1991

Perfect. :slightly_smiling_face: