What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

(Jane) #1870

Ribeye steak and air fried squash using pork rind panko

Colby cheese wheels ready to age

Dog food. Two lbs ground pork on sale ($2.50) and 2 chicken leg quarters on sale (($1.50) instant potted, deboned and ground and mixed with the cooked pork. Made 2 large containers for $4 - will get 6 meals out of this for Ella.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1871

A couple of random meals from recent days

Baltimore Scramble

With Red Bell Pepper, Red Onion, Tomato and Aged Provalone and Asiago Cheese. Topped with leftover Dungeness Crab sautéed in Butter with Old Bay

Blackened Prawn Salad

Garden lettuce, Tomatoes, Bacon, Pickled Jalapeño, Homemade Ranch Feta dressing with fresh Fennel Fronds. Topped with Blackened Prawns :fried_shrimp:

(Doug) #1872

You all have been rocking and rolling. :slightly_smiling_face: So much excellent stuff. :sunglasses:

(What else is there to talk about?) #1873

You’re food always looks amazing!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1874

@Equines_or_Food Thank you, it usually tastes good too. :joy::joy::joy: :heart::cowboy_hat_face:

When the Wife ask… ‘Do you have anything left at the office?’:flushed:

IMG_4625 IMG_4626

Looks like the Wife canned me today… I hear some folks actually use their desk for work stuff! :smile:

OMAD: salmon salad, mixed sprouts, onions, pickled mushrooms, olives, Kimchi and blackberries and blueberries in heavy cream. It was delicious. A cold meal on a hot day.

I found I can use up to 40 carbs and still lose weight, as long as those carbs come from veggies and NOT from dairy, and I cannot use sweeteners of any kind. Another way we are all different and have to find our own way… I have to say, I eat more delicious things now than I did on my high carb diet.

Lunch… Bacon, 3 Bratwurst, Deviled Eggs, Cherry Tomatoes, Deviled Ham, Cream Soda Zevia, Almond Milk, Iced Tea and some Almonds.

IMG_4632

Quick bite before heading out to the Garden… Thick Delmonico Steak and Deviled Eggs. Iced Tea.

IMG_4634

(Jane) #1879

Dang it - forgot to take a pic… ribeye steak and threw together the veggies. Steamed some green beans and yellow squash from the garden. Then fried up 3 strips of bacon and chopped those up. After the veggies were done I added the bacon bits, drizzled some of the bacon grease over the veggies and added a large spoonful of salsa verde. Not bad!

Anaheim pepper, mushrooms, ground beef and the ever-present - bacon. Could have benefitted from some melted cheese (not on my daily allowance) and/or Salsa (none in the house).

Lunch… Ham, Hard Salami, Sharp Cheddar, Pepperoni, Swiss, Cherry Tomatoes, Cottage Cheese, Sardines and a Grape Zevia and Tea.

IMG_4642

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #1882

Happy ketoversary @Digital_Dave :partying_face:

Thank you Ma’am… You know, I didn’t even notice it was two years since I joined here. Though I did actually join a little earlier, but for some reason it didn’t take, and I had to sign up again. But you are correct, today makes 2 years since joining. :slight_smile: :+1: Thanks again.

(Jane) #1885

Going to have BLT’s with low carb wraps for dinner. Plus a salad made with homemade feta cheese, garden tomatoes, onions and peppers and store-bought cilantro and lime juice. I had cilantro earlier but has since bolted from the heat,

Salad

Garden tomatoes

(Troy) #1886

+1
Happy Ketoversary!!

Thanks, Troy. :+1:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #1888

Visiting family in Ohio for the week and as always I am the family chef at least once :joy: which I don’t mind at all, and I even try to accommodate the carb eaters too :wink: NY strip steaks (there were more cooking as I snapped this pic), mashed potatoes, kale with bacon, and green beans with shallots

Late lunch: Salami, hard boiled egg with mayo, some cucumber slices. Ice coffee with heavy cream.

Pork steak, and yes, it’s wrapped in bacon again, on a bed of the remaining sprouts.