What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

(Mame) #161

@CrackerJax and @KetoSnaps or anyone… does anyone know how Claire is doing? I hope all right? I can’t think of another thread to use to ask after her…

(Susan) #162

I don’t know but I hope that her, her mom and her darling little girl are all okay --maybe if she sees us mention her she will get a notifcation and reply?

@ClareBear if you see this, please let us know how you are =).

('Jackie P') #163

@cervyn and @Momof5, Claire is fine, she’s busy working from home with her little 'un there! Her mum is ok too. I told her she was missed and she will be back - but lots to do at the moment! I will give her your good wishes :blush:

(Susan) #164

Okay, that is great =). Thanks for telling us, Jackie, and give her our best please =).

('Jackie P') #165

Yes I have just copied what I said and sent it to her :slightly_smiling_face:

(Susan) #166

Thank you --and I hope and pray that you stay safe with still working. You are a heroine; along with all the other nurses, doctors, and people helping others during all of this. God Bless and keep you safe =).

('Jackie P') #167

Thank you Mom, the truth is we have relatively few cases where I am, it’s weirdly quiet. I’m hoping it stays that way but … hoping for the best and planning for the worst.:slightly_smiling_face:

(Susan) #168

Oh okay, and yes, that is always best! That is what I have done with our household supplies as well =).

Buttery Salmon, Grilled Ham, Pickled Sausage, Olives and Pickles. Also some Cottage Cheese and Pepperoni and a Coconut Bai (Not pictured)

(Jody) #170

Saturday OMAD:

24oz Ribeye and 4 oz Hog head cheese. (Yes, I got a couple bites in on the cheese before I took the pic :wink: )

(Brandy) #171

Pork belly with Szechuan chili oil, chilled sesame broccoli and quick kimchi, ‘cause I’m out of the good stuff.

Why not…live a little, make the quarantine fun, he will refuse to get out of the house for the next month! :joy: Think of it as community service…:joy:

@CrackerJax thanks for the update on Claire, Im glad to hear all three are doing fine…
@ClareBear, this one is for you and for all of us missing Claire… a little morning “lets annoy the dog” never hurt anyone :wink:

(Keto Koala 🐨) #173

This was my OMAD yesterday

Kidding kidding, April Fools.:wink::joy:

('Jackie P') #174

Haha! I sent that to her and she really, really loved it!

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #175

This is a favourite weekend lunch - thick and pillowy steaming hot chaffle sandwiches with ham, mushrooms and cream. Such a treat!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #176

Did you chaffle that ham right into the Chaffle? You are a genius.

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #177

Yes! I’m sooooooo pleased with myself!

Previously I would just pop the ham between the cooked chaffles when assembling - but that would always make for a chilly middle to my sandwich! Today I thought I’d make the ham an integral part - and I’m never going back!!

Plumb that ham right into your chaffles, people: it’s the way forward!

:smiley::smiley::smiley:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #178

#chaffleinnovation

('Jackie P') #179

Culinary genius! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

(Karen) #180

Snack