What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

('Jackie P') #1406

@David_Stilley exactly! Though I have to say, your latest meals are beautifully colourful and creative!

Nothing to do with food, but just had this put through my letterbox! How lovely :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

(Allie) #1407

Oh how lovely :heart:

('Jackie P') #1408

I know I was very touched.:hugs:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #1409

Cheese burgers with onion and tomato and some Boston (green) beans.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1410

Italiano (ish) Scramble

Hot Italian Sausage, onion and Cream Cheese with Garlic Granules and Italian Herb Mix

breakfast at 1:00pm :cowboy_hat_face:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #1411

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!! How absolutely lovely!!! xxx

Today’s Meals…

Lunch… Steak & Cheese, fried Onions, bit of Mayo & Grape Zevia. Dinner… Couple pieces of Salmon.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1413

I predict the forum will no night night again momentarily. Load time just went to a crawl. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Susan) #1414

Oh that little teddy in his scrubs and mask is soo cute, that was very sweet =).

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1415

Oswald was a happy guy…(Sure he had fallen from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down) But he was so happy.:smiley:…But then he got punched…This is Oswald before the ordeal.

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1416

This is Oswald after he got punched… poor guy…Now he’s even uglier.:disappointed_relieved:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #1417

Hey Oswald, great to meet you - what a great story, and a great start to my Friday, having read it! But thinking about it, @Bubby1, I guess there’s not much of Oswald left any more, right…?!

(Keto Koala 🐨) #1418

@KetoSnaps Oswald was demolished…days ago…chewed up without being spat out…Poor guy!!! He really had it rough…:disappointed_relieved::sob::sob::sob:. RIP Oswald…:wink:

('Jackie P') #1419

I had a wonderful walk along the river in Arundel!
Felt right peckish when I got home. Some leftover Ragu with cheese, heated up and eaten straight out of the plastic pot! :yum:

Yep! No fancy plate or dish today!
#don’ttellmemum

(Jane) #1420

One less dish to wash!!!

(Karen) #1421

Romaine, mozzarella, summer sausage, pepitas, sardines,

(Bacon for the Win) #1422

Broke my fast with this: Pastrami with swiss, on sauerkraut with Russian dressing. Made everything but the cheese from scratch. My husband thinks I should open a Jewish deli.

('Jackie P') #1423

Look what I found in the freezer ! :smiley:

A mini brie. Just right for dunking my sausages in :yum:

Today’s meals…

Lunch… Couple Swiss Cheese Burgers with Mayo, Pickles, Olives, Pickled Sausage, Greek Yogurt, Pepperoni and an Iced-Tea and Cream Soda Zevia. - Dinner… Some Steak and Cheese with Onions.

(Karen) #1425

Dinner NY strip,Garlic lemon spaghetti squashimage