What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

(Steve) #1366

I just tapped into this 18 pound Serrano Ham this morning, carving is quite the art. It comes from Spain and is dry cured for a minimum of 12 months. It will stay on the counter for daily charcuterie snacks. It has outstanding flavor and is super keto!

Decided to make a quick Lunch… Couple stacked Sausage Patties on a Egg-type bread with Swiss Cheese and some of the Egg-Foo-Young Sauce I still had from the other night. Plus an extra patty.

('Jackie P') #1368

Finished the last of the meatloaf fried with the last of the pepperonata and two fried eggs!
Just the job! :yum:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #1369

Chicken noodles - yum!

The slow-roasted chicken and subsequent stock were both projects from earlier in the week.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1370

Sausage and a Four Cheese Scramble🧀

Two types of Cheddar, Double Gloucester with Onions and Chives, and Compté. Using up some Cheese bits this morning.

I’m marinading Rock Fish to smoke later today :yum::cowboy_hat_face:

Haven’t been able to post in a few days, kept getting an error. It’s working fine today.

Hamburgers with sour cream and Cento double concentrated tomato paste - comes in a tube and became a favorite, ranking way above ketchup as a condiment in my book. Tastes very rich and compliments many flavors. Also, some roasted green peppers and mushrooms.

My local Farmer’s market started to deliver to a meeting spot in the next town, And I bought a lot of fresh produce. I’ll be digging into that starting today, the star purchase is fresh mushrooms, can’t wait for today’s dinner. Weight is 225, 5 more pounds to a 100 pound loss. It’s coming off more slowly now.

Last nights meal… Dungeness Crab and Snow Crab. Actually had one more Snow that wasn’t shown.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1373

Smoked Rock Fish

Cauliflower and Onion cooked in Butter. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #1374

David, this looks wonderful! I hadn’t heard of ‘rock fish’, so I’ve just looked it up - I gather it’s a mid-size white fish also known as ‘rock cod’.

There’s something over here that you can get at the chippy (fish and chip shop) that’s called ‘rock salmon’ or ‘huss’ - which is another name for ‘dogfish’ (a type of small shark) - but as far as I know we don’t have ‘rock fish’.

On this forum I learn so much about food I’ve never yet come across! And as I say, your plate of food looks delish!

OMAD… 2 BLT Chaffles and a Grape Zevia. (Tried a 6 minute & 8 minute just to see how it came out

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1376

@KetoSnaps Yes, much like a smallish cod. They’re common along the West coast of the US from California to Alaska. I prefer more oily fish generally for smoking but it came out okay. There’s several cod species here but they seem different from Atlantic Cod I’ve had. Ling Cod is pretty common here, the flesh is green before you cook it and turns white. We also have the prized and pricey Black Cod. Sometimes the Rock Fish here is reddish before you cook it. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1377

Bacon and a Vegetable Cheese Scramble

Leftover Cauliflower and Onion cooked in Butter and Chive and Onion Double Gloucester Cheese. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1378

Corned Beef Easy Dinner

With Homemade Sauerkraut and Garlic Pickles :cowboy_hat_face:

Yesterday’s meals… Was also my first day back to the office in months. Wife had made Cabbage Lasagna the night before, but decided to pass and eat some today…

Lunch… Cabbage Lasagna, Pepperoni, Cheese, Cottage Cheese, Yogurt, Root Beer Zevia & Iced Tea

Dinner… Some more Lasagna. :yum:

(Karen) #1380

Lunch

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1381

Ribs and Cauliflower Au Gratin

Chipotle Cocoa Rubbed Back Ribs

Cauliflower and Onion with Cheddar, Double Gloucester and 5 year old Gouda.

:cowboy_hat_face:

('Jackie P') #1382

Corr that looks good!
I walked over the Downs with a friend today and came home for soup!

:yum:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #1383

Blimey, sounds marvellous! Looks it, too!

Here’s what I’ve been eating:

Salmon pestotto:

Bacon, eggs copiously drenched in bacon fat, the crossword. Favourite breakfast!

Wish I’d snapped last night’s chicken Dijon, but it accidentally and swiftly fell into my stomach before I had the chance… Couldn’t get ‘own brand’ supermarket creme fraiche for it in my last grocery delivery so ended up with a bright-yellow imported tub of HEAVEN instead… oh my goodness I’ll be ordering it specifically next time!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1384

Rebecca I give that

:yum::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #1385

:laughing::laughing::laughing: