What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

(Candy Lind) #1105

EDIT: just saw @KetoSnaps beat me to this! :blush:
Try this … cut your eggs in half, put the yolks in a zipper bag along with whatever you’d like to “bedevil” them with. Smoosh it up in the baggie (I love playing with my food! LOL) Take the whites in a separate container. When it’s lunch time, cut one corner off the baggie and fill up your whites. It’s the way I always fix my deviled eggs. So easy, less mess and no bowl and utensils to wash.

(Candy Lind) #1106

… over like a pregnant pole vaulter? :rofl::rofl::rofl: That’s OK, more for you!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1107

I always thought it was “It went down like a Led Zeppelin”…:guitar::cowboy_hat_face:

Ay, chihuahua, muy caliente!

(Jane) #1109

#goodwillrules

I have found designer clothes with the original tags still on them for pennies on the dollar. Liz Claiborn and such.

(Jody) #1110

little early to tell, but I have seen a downward trend (but still early)

(Jody) #1111

Tuesday OMAD:

3 x 1/3 [GF/F 70/30] Burger patties on cheese wraps w/ homemade mayo, lettuce and mushrooms (in the can). Also a can of Asparagus

('Jackie P') #1112

Corrr! That looks bloody marvellous!:yum:
I’m off to work today! Two cups of tea, and I have a chaffwich of grated cheese, celery and mayo to take :yum:. My chaffwiches always attract a disproportionate amount of interest! :rofl:

(Allie) #1113

Too much work for me, really, I hate spending time on food prep as I’m always on the go. My version of simple is plain boiled eggs, or oven cooked plain chicken thighs. Cooked the night before, taken into work to eat cold. Works well and takes no time at all.

Figured I better take a picture of my first meal before I devour it. Scrambled eggs with Swiss cheese bacon and hot sauceimage

(Candy Lind) #1115

Pizza for breakfast. Chaffle, Rao’s sensitive, mushrooms, mozz. Took a bite, THEN thought about a pic. :blush:

After the gluttony from the day before, yesterday was a simple OMAD, buttery salmon and Anaheim pepper, and a small piece of Brie.

('Jackie P') #1117

Busy day and home for a Ruby!

Looks a bit brown but it was delish! :yum:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1118

@CrackerJax Good on ya for skipping the naan. :cowboy_hat_face:

Big shrimp, asparagus and cremini mushrooms in garlic butter with hot sauce.

Today’s OMAD… Shrimp Egg Foo Young - Thanks again to Diane @DiMo for suggesting Glucomannan as a thickener. It worked quite well and think I will be using this for more sauces

Ended up making 6 patties… I ate 4, my Son had one and the Pups got the last one.

Recipe

(Jane) #1121

Leftover grilled chx breasts stuffed with ham and gruyere cheese topped with a white wine, butter, mushroom sauce.

(Jessica) #1122

Trying to decide if I should save the rest for hubby or just eat them all myself…

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1123

Chorizo Taco Salad

Chorizo fried with Onions, a bit of leftover Carne Asada, Pico de Gallo, Cheddar Cheese and Sour Cream on a bed of Iceberg Lettuce, raw Jalapeño slices and Cilantro with EVO and Lemon Juice. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Jane) #1124

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: