What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

(Allie) #41

Scrambled eggs for breakfast because I have the best laying hens, then this mixture layer in the day - sardines in olive oil, coleslaw, and nutritional heat on top because, well, just making do in these crazy times.

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #42

I use nutritional yeast in pretty much everything - it’s brilliant stuff! Mr S calls it ‘fish food’. It’s my secret weapon in cauliflower mash…

(Allie) #43

I’ve had it for ages and kept meaning to use it, like lots of things in my cupboard.

(jcshrunked) #44

16 lb Brisket , $50

FB Marketplace Kamado Grill $150

Happiness = Priceless!

Nibble dinner: Chicken with mayo and hot sauce, pickled peppers, pickled veggies, Kim Chi. It was good. I can’t believe I am still losing weight and eating things I enjoy. Down 82 pounds now. Yay Keto!

(Full Metal KETO AF) #46

Sorry Troy, I always do landscape shots on my iPhone and sometimes it posts the photo randomly cropped at full resolution and setting it at 50% fixes it. . Other times I tried changing photo resolution and it didn’t significantly change the size but just the data amount. But landscape shots fill the screen for me. Portrait shots are smaller. If you want to see a tiny portrait shot better tap to expand it on mobile or on a PC click the expand button at the lower right of the photo for a full screen view. I guess people could experiment with what works best for their particular device when posting. On mine iPhone it just loaded fast when the last thread was bogged down and photos were blurred for a long time loading slowly in bands. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Jane) #47

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #48

Those bacon laying chickens are miraculous!

('Jackie P') #49

I have some in the back of the cupboard, I don’t dislike it but I forget it’s there! Are you feeling better Allie?
I had a sausage chaffwich for lunch and a chilli beef stuffed pepper for dinner!

(Ellen) #50

I went a bit primal at lunch, straight off the bone.

I can barely tell what the food on the tiny pics looks like…

Today’s OMAD is 1/2 lb of bacon and a 6 egg omelet with chipotle gouda, portobello mushrooms and a homemade pistachio arugula pesto. I am STUFFED!

OMAD - Dinner… Top Sirloin, Mushrooms and some Fried Onions.

(Brennan) #54

A homemade charcuterie board, with gouda, jalapeno havarti, triple cream Brie, pepperoni, dark chocolate, olives and a raspberry hibiscus kombucha.

And if you haven’t spread triple cream Brie on dark chocolate yet… We can’t be friends anymore :crazy_face::rofl::rofl:

(Brandy) #55

The ol’ CSA is delivering me another head of cabbage on Wednesday morning, so I used the existing one to make some small batch, mason jar sauerkraut today. I’ve been hitting the fermented foods every day lately, even putting a little ACV with mother in a cup of hot water on fasting days.

(Allie) #56

@CrackerJax I’m back at work as of today, though half of the company has been furloughed and expect that will be the case with the rest of us soon. But still, gratitude very much in place as I still have a safe job and income.

Ribeye, half a green bell pepper, mushrooms. What’s not to love!

My new supply of Greek olives arrived. I buy a bag like this every 3 months or so. It fills 2 gallon zipper bags and stores in the fridge. I love the different flavors and textures in this combo. I buy Kim Chi the same way, albeit half the amount. Costs a lot less than smaller amounts, it’s fresh, and the Kim Chi is the best I ever had. It arrives quite fresh and crunchy, and continues to ferment in the fridge. So, I am all set for a shortage of fresh produce, should that happen.

(Cathy) #59

Jealous!!! I am rationing the olives I have left at the moment!! Half a large jar of Italian green.

(Jody) #60

Monday OMAD:

1lb [70/30 GF/F] Ground Beef w/ Monterey Jack cheese, 4 eggs, 6oz chicken liver