What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

Still felt a little cruddy this morning, so didn’t take anything for lunch. So OMAD for today… Two Burgers, two Italian Sausage, some Cheddar Cheese and Egg-Salad. Also ate a few Pumpkin Seeds.

IMG_0401

(Jane) #4432

Low carb wrap pizzas with Rao sauce

(Robin) #4433

I swear I thought you said you felt a little cuddly this morning. Wondered where this one was headed. LOL

:smile: Nope, unfortunately, it was indeed cruddy. Was feeling a little funky since Monday, when I went back to work. I actually woke this morning at 1am, and don’t think I slept maybe 90 minutes between then and 4:30am, when I finally gave up and just got out of bed and got dressed for work. - One of my downfalls, that when I get up in the middle of the night, I can’t always get back to sleep. (But thankfully I am feeling a bit better at this point, so hopefully it was something that ran it’s course.)

(Laurie) #4435

Glad you’re feeling better!

(Robin) #4436

You didn’t just have a booster vaccine, by any chance? so many (myself included) got really sick after it. Which makes zero sense sine the booster is something like 25% of the first two.
Sorry you were cruddy. Sucks!

Thank you kindly, ladies. But no, I have received a couple messages now on my work phone about the booster shot, but have not gotten as of yet. May have just been from me getting out early for more than a week, walking in low 30° weather to the Hunting stand with mainly just a T-shirt and vest until I get to the stand. (Being it’s nearly a mile walk each way, I try not to get overheated, trying to avoid sweating) And then of course being out there for most of the day as well. But just a little stuffy presently, which for the most part is normal for me with bad sinuses, etc. :slight_smile: :+1: But will be back at it tomorrow with Thursday being a Holiday, and I’m still off Friday as well. (But they are calling for rain)

Decided to grab a Rotisserie Chicken for lunch, and a can of Mustard Sardines…

z

(Jane) #4439

Chicken alfredo with shredded cabbage

(Jane) #4440

Ground beef and ground sausage with Rao sauce, baked egg on top covered in cheese.

Lunch… Fried Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, with Hot Pepper Cheese and Toast.

IMG_0406 \

IMG_0407

Dinner… Liver and Fried Brussel Sprouts

IMG_0408

(Laurie) #4442

Pizza with tuna crust (same idea as chicken crust), ham and hot pepper topping. This will be a side dish for a few meals.

(Robin) #4443

I look forward to your pics. Always amazing how much you can eat.

(Robin) #4444

Wow, Laurie… very creative!

Haha… Actually it’s not that much. And for the record, I didn’t eat two slices of the Bacon. I was beat. Up at 4:15am, and hunting till nearly Noon. Didn’t even have a drink of water until after Noon. … But I was tired, so laid down for 2 hours and slept. Something I never do usually, but needed it today. :slight_smile:

(Sammy J Shuford) #4446

Yesterday, actually last night. under 10 gram

Decided to play around some this morning, and cooked up some meats and baked up a meat plate. Italian Sausage, Chopped Steak, Sausage Roll and Bacon. … Added some Rao’s just to wet it up and Hot Pepper Cheese (since I never baked it before) and baked it in the oven on 425°.

IMG_0413 IMG_0414

IMG_0418 IMG_0419

IMG_0421

(Robin) #4448

Gee thanks, I feel so lazy sometimes….

(Jane) #4449

I cured the other half of my pork belly slab with asian spices - Chinese 5 spice, soy sauce, hoisin etc. Smoked it today. Cut a tiny piece off and fried it up and it was sooooo good!

Will get my meat slicer out tomorrow and slice some up for Sunday breakfast.

(UsedToBeT2D) #4450

Egg Casserole.10 eggs, bacon, cheese, peppers, onion, mushrooms, sour cream. 30 minutes, 350F.