What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

Broke a 71 hr. Fast with some Bacon, Olive Loaf, Hard Salami, Hot Pepper Cheese, Cheddar Cheese and Pepperoni. Also some Pumpkin Seeds and 4 Brazil Nuts. But for some reason the pic I took wasn’t in the phone? Not sure why, because I definitely took one. Maybe deleted in error?

Dinner… 24 hr. Sous Vide Top Sirloin, Shrimp & Kale. Took the Kale out while the steak was searing…

IMG_0193

IMG_0197

(Jane) #4329

Sous vide shrimp (perfectly cooked!), frozen cauli rice medley with added onion, garlic, butter, cream and Parmesan cheese. Liverwurst spread on low-carb Lavash bread crackers.

Not shown: glasses of Pinot Grigio with dinner.

Been a bit of a tiring day, so simple Burgers today. Burgers with Hot Pepper Cheese and Sour Cream with Mushrooms for lunch, and a couple Burgers with Hot Pepper Cheese and Bacon for Dinner.

IMG_0199

IMG_0200

Had our Annual Dry Run today, which took Hunting out as well… But since I had to be up at 3:30am, I was able to get home and get out for a few hours this afternoon. (Unfortunately I had some Amish Folks come in real late and kind of screwed things up by going right down where I had expected the Deer to come from. So it was no surprise that I didn’t see anything, except them. :unamused:

So my quick lunch I had at work today became an OMAD, since I didn’t get back home from Hunting until after 7pm, walking home after hunting till dark. And I really don’t like eating late. I will just get out and try to hunt early in the morning, and just eat something around lunch tomorrow.

Just a couple Burgers, Bacon, Almond Milk and Coleslaw I mixed up late last night…

IMG_0202

(Laurie) #4332

Beef liver cooked in butter, with peri-peri sauce added toward the end of cooking.

(UsedToBeT2D) #4333

Eggs, bacon, 1000 day cheddar cheese, green onion.

(UsedToBeT2D) #4334

Next time, turn that frown upside down.

(Jane) #4335

Flat iron steak sous vide for 4 hrs at 129 F and seared on the grill. Leftover shrimp made into a shrimp salad.

:smile: … Ya know, I didn’t even notice that. The Wife tossed it in that way. … But I was a bit tired, and not sad, except I had to work instead of Hunting that morning. :+1:

Much as I like Hunting, boy it can wear ya out. Didn’t eat last night from getting home after 7pm, and was up a 4am, and just got home at Noon. 8 hrs. in, and only Hunted the morning. … Anything over 50° & the deer will most times stayed laid up. If I couldn’t remove my coat, I wouldn’t be doing much either.

Long morning of Hunting, and the Wife made some food when I got it. … It was good, but from being a little tired and just not feeling it, I gave the Girls two of the Eggs, and some Hamburger. (Found out they actually had some Fried Eggs this morning with their meal) But did eat some Coleslaw, especially since no one else eats it, so I have some here and there til it’s gone.

IMG_0222

IMG_0223 IMG_0224

(Robin) #4338

That’s good living right there

Actually fell asleep a little while after lunch and watching a soccer game. Woke and the Wife seared up the Top Sirloin she threw me in this morning. (Called in my order from the Tree-Stand! :smile:) … Didn’t know she threw in a one over 23 oz.! So only ate half and saving a half for tomorrow. Added Onions.

IMG_0229

IMG_0231

(Laurie) #4340

I made 18 eggs (36 halves) into deviled eggs. These will last a few days as side dishes and snacks.

Other photo shows 3 hot Italian sausages, but I ate 4.

Heated up my other half of the Top Sirloin from last night. (Actually sliced off some of the real thick fat on the one side & fried it up crispy. Also added some Deviled Eggs. Then fried up a couple Knockwurst and finished off the rest of the Coleslaw I made the other night. … Thinking of doing some Fasting.

IMG_0233

IMG_0235 IMG_0236

(Robin) #4342

Crispy fried fat. Now you’re talking!

(Laurie) #4343

For a moment there, I thought Dave had hijacked my sausage photo.

(Robin) #4344

Yeah, you need to keep your eye on Dave. And your sausage. LOL

:astonished: … Me no steal? :pleading_face:

Still thinking of Fasting, just starting a little later…

Took care of some goodies after working around the house all day…

IMG_0237 IMG_0238

IMG_0239 IMG_0240

(UsedToBeT2D) #4347

Dave, it looks like you are eating for three people.