What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

Lunch… Couple Burgers with Cheese and Mustard, Bacon, Hard Salami and Olive Loaf. Also had some Habanero BBQ Almonds. (32g) and Sunflower Seeds. And a Ginger Root Beer Zevia.

l

I wasn’t planning on eating tonight, but I’ve been having some issues with my vision for the past couple weeks, and pretty much had a headache most of the day. Didn’t help I had 4 meetings throughout, and between that and my vision, I just decided to make something and call it a night. … I had sliced up some Yellow Squash last night, but didn’t make any. So fried up some Bacon, and made some Fried Squash.

IMG_9256

IMG_9257

And yep, this was a crispy Bacon night. I do like it crispy from time to time, so these didn’t get burned.

Lunch… Couple Burgers with Cheddar, Bacon, Hard Salami and sliced Turkey Breast.

Lunch

(Jane) #4124

Tilapia

Dinner - Cheeseburger on toast and hotdogs. Also a few pieces of Ham Steak.

IMG_9277

(Butter Withaspoon) #4126

Janie I’m wondering if Tilapia is the name of the fish? Looks tasty whatever it is!

It’s midwinter so I decided it was. Salad time. I love really crunchy tangy tasty salad, especially with this piece of friend salmon on top

(Jane) #4127

Yes, that is the name of the fish.

We used to make the recipe pre-keto and I used to worry about all the fat in the mayo LOL

The topping is mayo (I make my own from olive oil), Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, basil. I’ll post the recipe when I get home. It literally cooks in 10 min and any white fish works.

(Jane) #4128

For @Hallie

The only mod my husband makes is he sprinkles a little bit of Old Bay seasoning into the sauce.

Dinner this evening… 2 Pieces of Cabbage Lasagna, 1 slice of 647 bread with garlic spread and a salad with chicken breast.

IMG_9283 IMG_9287 IMG_9289

(Jody) #4130

i LOVE olive loaf!!! haven’t had it in forever, but I did love it!

Saturday

Chuck Eye
Pork / Crawfish Sausage
Cauliflower Rice w/ Broccoli and cheese
Mixed Medley w/ Butter

Protein shake before bed.

Well, hallelujah, we are back!:dancing_women::dancing_women::dancing_women::dancing_women:

ROAST (and onions)

Definitely first-world problems when you’re leftovers are this good. :yum:

Well, won’t go back & post all since he site went down for updates, but here’s a few since the weekend.

Cranked up the grill this weekend, and made some stuff…

Had a nice 2.5" Top Sirloin, couple Cheese Burgers, (One with Bacon), 2 - 1/4lb. Hotdogs, and a piece of Ham Steak. Also a small Salad, since it was hot… :crazy_face:

Monday, Salad and a couple Burgers with Bacon from Sunday’s cooking out on the grill…

Yesterday, more cook-out burgers. :smile: … Lunch, 2 Cheese Burgers, I ate on 647 Bread with Lettuce and Tomato and Mayo, and one plain.

Dinner… Another Burger and Hotdog, plus a piece of Rib we didn’t get to the day before. Plus, another piece of the Ham Steak. And also had another small Salad with Bacon, Pepperoni, etc.

Also, just a quick update that the Garden. It has been producing a boat load of stuff just in the past week or so. Maybe 10 days?

The plants blew up very large with the abundant sunshine, and started throwing produce out… Oddly, some seemed to not get this burst, and stayed smaller for a bit, which isn’t bad since the others are now going crazy, and I’m only doing a dozen and a half Zucchini, a dozen Yellow Squash, 3 or 4? Cucumber plants, and some Tomatoes, both full and Cherry.

Two days later, more…

Not three or four days after that, I had to pick more stuff before cutting the grass…

The Wife has spent the last few days running stuff around to the neighbors, and since I haven’t been at work since last week, I took a first batch into the office this morning for my staff.

I do try to catch some before they get so big, but they seem to grow overnight, and by the time I get home, they are already huge. But it works well for making Zucchini Boats, which we did Saturday? Wife made it a little different, making it a casserole style instead since it was so hot and just easier. Plus, she make Cabbage Lasagna last week too, which came out quite nice. I had a couple chunks.

I love zucchini at all sizes, from when they still have a full flower to huge. They are all good for different dishes.

Same here, but I try to get some smaller ones, so I’m not stuck with all big. :slight_smile: … Unlike Yellow Squash, Zucchini doesn’t get too hardened when larger. Yellow Squash is better when not allowed to get too big in my opinion. The Husk gets quite thick and hard, and the seeds are almost un-eatable. But Zucchini can be eating either way. It’s also my favorite out of the two as well.

Lunch… A Meat Bucket, with 1/3 slab of Ribs, (Wife’s Keto BBQ sauce on the side) some Bacon and ground Hamburger (1 lb. or so?) Also a Salad, & ate some Sunflower and Pumpkin Seeds afterwards.

l

So here’s probably one of the lightest meals you will ever see me have. :flushed: :crazy_face: … Lunch today was basically clearing the fridge for the weekend. Taking off tomorrow, so didn’t want to carry any stuff back home tonight, so made up a 10 carb Rabbit plate. Basically 5 c Lettuce, 2 c Thousand Island dressing, 1 c Olives and couple carbs of Sunflower Seeds and Pumpkin Seeds.