What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

Ran out and picked up a Rotisserie Chicken again, but wanted to change it up some. So also picked up some Lettuce, Cocktail Tomatoes and Thousand Island Dressing. Brought Cheddar and Gouda Cheese with me, along with Greek Yogurt with Strawberries and Pepperoni. … Used 1/2 the Chicken to make 2 wraps and ate some Roasted Pumpkin Seeds and had a Black Cherry Zevia and an Almond Milk.

L4

L2

L1

Dinner… Salad with canned Chicken Breast meat and Pepperoni.

IMG_9105

(Jody) #4062

Wednesday

ground beef w/ mayo and S/F Ketchup
Alligator / Pork Sausage
Cauliflower Rice and veggie Medley w/ butter
Salad w/ Greek Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing

Thursday

ground beef w/ mayo and S/F Ketchup
Butter browned Napa Cabbage
Salad w/ Greek Yogurt Blue Cheese Dressing w/ Salmon on top

Enjoyed the wraps yesterday, so kept all the stuff in the fridge for a repeat today. (Albeit, I didn’t bring any cheese. :frowning:) But they worked fine, and not sure if I will be eating tonight anyway? I actually have to make 2 Cheese Cakes to fill an order, and 2 more next weekend. So may do something small? Or not.

L1

L2

Well, got home and the Wife and Son decided to head out and pick up something for Dinner. So asked if they could stop & get me some Hamburger & Scallions. Just had a taste for some meat & Hamburger just sounded too good. :slight_smile: … So I made myself three Cheese-Burger Wraps with Gouda Cheese, Lettuce and Tomato. Had two with Mustard and one with Thousand Island Dressing. Quite good and nice break before starting to make the Cheese Cakes, which will take me a ways late into the evening.

IMG_9114 IMG_9112

IMG_9116

(Richard M) #4066

I am trying to post a picture of a hamburger I made. But you all know what a hamburger looks like.
What I did was different is that I took a bunch of roast(about 40 pounds) I got from my cattle raising cousin (for free) and grounded it it up and add 5 pounds of liver and cow heart and combined it. Total coast $15. Made 2 hamburgers already and I like it. Along with butter and sauerkraut. Wish i would have mixed the liver better. But still tasted good. Staying mainly carnivore for majority of my WOE. I call it my natural energy supplement. Got enough to last a long time. Eat when I need a boost. Anyone else made something like this?

The site has been having some issues, especially with post, both written and images being posted. … But the size of the picture itself can cause issues if too big. … For me, I send my images to my mail, which ask me what size I want to send it in, and I use Medium and that seems to work fine. Large sometimes will not load up, regardless of the site having issues or not.

(Richard M) #4068

I am trying to post a picture of a hamburger I made. But you all know what a hamburger looks like.
What I did was different is that I took a bunch of roast(about 40 pounds) I got from my cattle raising cousin (for free) and grounded it it up and add 5 pounds of liver and cow heart and combined it. Total coast $15. Made 2 hamburgers already and I like it. Along with butter and sauerkraut. Wish i would have mixed the liver better. But still tasted good. Staying mainly carnivore for majority of my WOE. I call it my natural energy supplement. Got enough to last a long time. Eat when I need a boost. Anyone else made something like this?

(Richard M) #4069

Thank you. Been trying all day.

(Laurie) #4070

This site accepts photos I download from the Internet (e.g., exercise photos), but rejects pictures I take with my phone because too many megabytes or pixels. So I downloaded a free image resizer (Lit Photo) to compress/resize my photos. Works fine.

I resize my pics but lately I have had issues uploading anyway. I blamed my slow internet connection.

Mixing ground beef and liver sounds delicious to me. My hamburgers often have bacon, egg, chopped onion and whatnot in it. The egg binds it together no matter what I add. I’ll have to try the liver.

(Richard M) #4072

I will probably cook it bacon grease along with onions and maybe mushrooms. Than have some eggs and cheese with them.

Don’t forget you can add some Sour Cream as well, if you like that too. I think it goes quite well with Burgers, as well as other stuff and adds some good fat too.

@islandlight … A slow internet connection will indeed cause some issues with uploading images, but we have been seeing issues with just replying as well. So the site is having some issues presently.

@velvet … Yeah, I found out a while back, if I send my images from my phone (also high res) that it allows me to choose what size the pics are for sending. So I find Medium to work for this site, as well as others. And it’s on the same computer I use so it’s useful. I do the same from at work, and it works too.

I just use the paint program that comes with windows. You can resize in there by percentage. For most sites, going to 50% from my photo works a charm. It used to work great here, too. But not lately.

(Jane) #4075

Not out of focus - steam rising lol

IP roast with mushroom gravy

Never posted yesterdays’ meals…

Lunch… Just mixed up some ground Hamburger, Mushrooms, Cream Cheese and Sour Cream.

IMG_9124

Dinner… Liver and Onions, with Greek Yogurt with Strawberries, and some mixed nuts. Grape Zevia.

IMG_9126

Wife and Son went shopping. (Clothes and Furniture) So I made myself a little lunch… Thick Bacon, Sausage Links & Patties, with some Creamy, Sour Cream Scrambled Eggs, with Scallions & Cheese.

IMG_9128

Also had about 1/3 pint of Salted Caramel Rebel. Ate about a 1/3 last night after dinner, and will finish it off tonight after Dinner tonight.

(Mame) #4078

I laughed out loud, I just found these wraps at a store when I was on my way to the lake 2 weeks ago, I tried the low carb garden veg and tomato ones and enjoyed them. Nice for busy summer days. I have been making chicken curry wraps and loving them, reminds me of the quick breakfast I used to grab in India years ago!

Yeah, they weren’t bad. I actually saw them some time back, and remember looking at all the ones they offered… maybe 7 or 8? So did see the ones you mentioned. I think the Multi-Grain was the lowest. At least from the ones I saw. But I too always liked wraps, being I didn’t really like bread much tbh, even before switching over to Keto. Will definitely be doing more at some point. :slight_smile::+1:

Tonight just ate a Top Sirloin that the Wife picked out while I was working in the Garden. … Didn’t know she had picked out a 28+oz one! :smile: But I did talk her into taking 1/5 of it, which she put away for later. - Also had some Mushrooms with it, and finished off the last 1/3 of the Salted Caramel Rebel.

IMG_9145

Now planning on doing some Fasting…

(Jody) #4080

I think this was Friday:

1lb ground beef (85/15) topped w/ olive oil mayo / SF Ketchup
Cauliflower rice / veggie melody w/ butter
salad w/ [Greek yogurt] Blue Cheese dressing
pork / alligator sausage
Pickel spears

Saturday was a Ribeye, Brussels sprouts, butter, crawfish/pork sausage, salad w/ [Greek yogurt] Blue cheese dressing

Sunday was 1lb (85/15) Ground beef w/ mayo and SF ketchup, butter browned napa cabbage, pork/shrimp sausage, salad w/ [Greek yogurt] Blue Cheese dressing, protein shake (before bed)

I thought I had taken pictures for Sat and Sun … but I guess I didn’t … sorry.