What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

(Virginia ) #4037

So sorry for your loss.

(Jody) #4038

More Ribeye (13-ish oz after some for dogs), cabbage browned in butter, shrimp and pork sausage, 1tbs blue cheese butter (not yet on plate).

Pre-Bed Protein Shake

(Amy the Silly Sausage 🌭) #4039

Breakfast for dinner OMAD, decided to add some bacon too. :slightly_smiling_face:

Broke a 51 hr. Fast… Bacon and Chicken Breast Salad, 4 Strawberries and fried Eggs and Country Sausage. Gave the Girls a little of the Eggs/Sausage mix. About 1/4 or so of what was shown below.

IMG_9042

IMG_9045

IMG_9043

Lunch… Thought about picking up a Rotisserie Chicken, but decided I wanted Roast Beef instead. So I picked up 1/2 lb. along with 1/2 lb. Rotisserie seasoned Chicken and Smoked Gouda Cheese. It was all good, but I really liked the cheese. Rebel’s were on sale too for $3.99, so picked up a Triple Chocolate.

Plus, I brought 32g of Salted Pumpkin Seeds with me to work, so ate some afterwards.

I’m about to go shopping, and now I will have roast beef on my brain, it looks delicious. Maybe I shall get a big roast and make it myself.

I was pretty good, and to be honest, just that and the Cheese would have done nicely on it’s own.

Dinner… Sous Vide Top Sirloin. I cut it in half, and put one half on my Salad with Mushrooms, Eggs, Crispy Bacon. I like meats on my Salad and it makes a nice meal.

IMG_9049

IMG_9053

(Jane) #4045

Lunch… Made a plate of Sliced Turkey, Smoked Gouda Cheese and Cheddar. Also made a Nut plate, 2 Brazil Nuts, 10 Pecans & 12 Habanero BBQ Almonds. Then 3 Italian Sausages with blankets of Gouda.

IMG_9056 IMG_9055

IMG_9058

(Jane) #4047

Faux spaghetti with shredded cabbage and my homemade Italian sausage.

It is the best I’ve ever had and no sugar or funny ingredients - just pork and spices. Here it is melding in the fridge before I ground it. Saved some loose and stuffed one pound into a casing for cooking on the grill.

lunch…

IMG_9068

Dinner…

IMG_9070

IMG_9073

(Butter Withaspoon) #4049

I already ate most of the meat off the bone last night, but it’s cool to see that the lamb shanks soup is solid after cooling- thats all the protein in the broth that stops it tipping out as I tilt the saucepan to nearly vertical! Nice to see solid fat on top too

Added more parsley and heated it up for brunch. Bit of vegetables in there which is good for those who have the carb tolerance for them

Lunch… To Turkey, Cheese and Bacon Chaffles with Mayo.

IMG_9074 IMG_9075

(Cathy) #4051

This was a Sunday share… homemade tzaztiki made with homemade Greek yogurt and low carb ‘pita’ bread. Sort of a mix between flat bread and pita bread. Very good.

Lunch… Ran out & picked up a Rotisserie Chicken (Only eating 1/2, other half going home) Plus I picked up some Roast Beef, had an Almond Milk and a Black Cherry Zevia & 32g Salted Pumpkin Seeds.

L1 L

Dinner… wasn’t sure if I even wanted anything tonight, but was told there was some Taco Meat that still needed using. So made up a Taco-like Omelette. More like Italian meets Taco, w/ Gouda & Cheddar, Sour Cream, etc. … Also 2 Brazil Nuts, 10 Pecans and then 2 Strawberries with 3 oz. of Greek Yogurt.

IMG_9082

IMG_9088

Lunch… Spam, Turkey, Gouda Cheese, Yogurt with Strawberries, Potted Meat, Sardines in Mustard, Smoked Vienna’s, Roasted/Salted Pumpkin Seeds, Roasted Pecans, 2 Brazil Nuts, Ginger Ale Zevia. Also had a Butter Pecan Rebel, that I had forgotten was in the fridge here at work. (Not pictured)

(Jody) #4057

Behind on posting, though lately they look a lot alike … just a change in veggie.

Shredded Cabbage browned in butter
Crawfish/Pork Sausage
Ribeye
Butter

Cauliflower Rice and Veggie Medley w/ Butter
Flat Iron Steak
Crawfish/Pork Sausage
butter

Dinner… Top Sirloin, then Haddock and Shrimp.

IMG_9094

IMG_9096