What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

(Ashley) #3591

Breakfast sausages and eggs, simple and good, I dip the sausage in the yolks.

Hamburger chunks with bacon and roasted mushrooms and peppers.

I was providing training all morning for some folks, going over GIS, and some other digital programs. So the wife threw together a quick lunch with leftovers from yesterday.

IMG_6943

(Susan) #3594

Burgers with havarti cheese and guacamole.

(Karen) #3595

Pork meatballs, tahini olive oil, mint, sumac, red onion

Wife threw in another big 22+ lb., Turkey, which won’t be done til after 9pm or 10pm, so I got the Heart, Liver and Gizzards cooked up, along with a couple Burgers with Cheese and Sour Cream, some sliced Cheese and some Fried Onions. Turkey will be for tomorrow, the next day, the next day, etc. :turkey: We still have some more in the Deep Freezer, both whole & Breast, but they do take up quite a bit of room.

IMG_6946

Wife took the time this morning to disassemble the 22+ lb. Turkey she made last nigh, and while she sliced up all the meats, I mixed the Turkey Salad…

IMG_6954

Made two large trays of Turkey…
IMG_6958 IMG_6957

After mixing, I had a small plate, while lunch was being made…
IMG_6956

Country Sausage, Fried Eggs and Sausage Links…

IMG_6959

This is a package with 5 pounds of bacon. It’s the second of 4 I am opening. There is definitely bacon in my future!

(Laurie) #3599

I don’t eat bacon every day, but when I do … A kilogram lasts me a couple of days.

Dinner… Triple Turkey Chaffle with Turkey Gravy, and a side of Turkey Salad. Also had 1/2 Triple Chocolate Rebel. I actually split a Butter Pecan with my Son last night, and this one tonight.

IMG_6962

IMG_6964

Lunch… Turkey with Mayo, Turkey Salad and some Cottage Cheese.

IMG_6966

Variations on a theme (bacon :slight_smile: )

Bacon, mushrooms, turkey, cheese and double strength tomato paste.

Bacon, turkey, peppers and cheese.

Dinner… A nice piece of Haddock, some large Deep Sea Scallops, Fried Osters and Shrimp in Butter. Held off on the Dungeness Crab, we were originally going to cook. Maybe tomorrow with Steak.

IMG_6969

IMG_6967

(Tracy) #3604

I pounded out chicken breasts and stuffed them with cream cheese, mozzarella, spinach, and sausage. Then I wrapped in bacon and baked for about 50 minutes at 375.

(Robin) #3605

Oh I had fat photos! “HAD” being the operative. I burned all the evidence. Bwahaha

(Robin) #3606

How soon can you be here?

(Robin) #3607

Looks like perfect fat to lean ratio. Yum!

Looks scrumptious.

(Jane) #3609

Ok you just sorted out what to fix for dinner tonight!
:smiley:

Lunch… Had 5 slices of Bacon, while the Seafood was cooking. Dungeness Crab and some Shrimp.

IMG_6972