Dinner… Pork Rinds with Cream Cheese Dip. Then Shrimp and Dungeness Crabs, and finally had 2/3 of a Cookie Dough Rebel. (Son got some of mine and the Wife’s)
Pork jowl bacon. Slice, remove skin from each slice with tip of paring knife, rack it, bake 350F, 10-12 minutes. Save rendered lard. Beautiful. Tasty. (Bake the skin strips for the dog)
Look at this big beauty
More pork and sugar free bbq and some without sauce for the doggies! Sams club does a 2lb very clean no sauce precooked pork for $10. A bit pricey but good in a lazy way!
Ok Sunday. CoVid isolation so I have no idea what day it is
Friday: Meatball Egg Drop Soup and piece of grilled beef fat:
Saturday: 20oz Chuck Eye Steaks and butter
My meals from yesterday.
And more omelettes
Lavash Bread Pizza Rolls
• Three bread-sized squares of Lavash Bread, cut in half to form two strips
• 2 teaspoons of Rao’s Marinara sauce
• 8 pieces of pizza pepperoni
• 8 pieces of sliced and sautéed Baby Bella mushrooms
• Some diced onions
• 3 slices of cheese (I used Sargento Colby Pepper Jack)
• Lay the six strips of Lavash Bread onto a microwave safe plate
• Spread a thin layer of marinara sauce
• Place 2 pepperoni onto each strip of Lavash Bread
• Place a piece of Baby Bell mushroom on each pepperoni
• Sprinkle diced onions over everything
• Top each strip of Lavash Bread with a half slice of cheese
• Put plate into microwave for 60 seconds
• Fold each strip over to create pizza “roll”
I like these better than the traditional frozen pizza rolls because there’s a lot more filling in each. The mushrooms add a wonderful flavor to each.
The first picture shows the pizza rolls before the cheese is put on top. The second picture shows them after the plate comes out of the microwave. The third picture shows the final products, with the strips of Lavash Bread folded over, all ready to eat.
Dinner – blackened sole, pickled peppers on a bed of caramelized onions.
Charcuterie for dinner. The crackers are for my sweetheart who can tolerate all kinds of carbohydrates