What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

(Susan) #3449

All those foods look so delicious, Neil. Does your wife eat the same meals too? She must love all the food you cook =).

(Neil) #3450

Thank you! She does, yes. Cooking for both of us is always more rewarding than cooking for just myself!

(Ashley) #3451

Deviled eggs, and some doggies. I do mostly carnivore but I don’t shy away from Mayo or condiments on occasion!

Dinner… Chicken Liver and Onions. Also had some Pork Rinds with Cream Cheese dip.

IMG_6642

(Jody) #3453

After finishing my FASTEST half-marathon (not official, just because I wanted to), beating my previous record from 7 years ago by 15 MINUTES …

I needed a fast ready meal, so I had 8 whopper patties ($1.10 each) w/ butter (just out of the shot).

(Karen) #3454

@Jody22 well done at knocking such a good time off your previous pb. Did you eat before or after the run? I generally have to exercise on an empty stomach.

(Tracy) #3455

I hope you used your app to save some money at BK.

(Tracy) #3456

They don’t seem quite as interested in eggs as they do meat.

Shrimp and more shrimp…

OMAD… Rotisserie Chicken, small pack of Peanuts and Mixed Nuts.1

(Ashley) #3459

Perrier strawberry sparkling water, burger with some spices and cheese and sour cream.

(Ashley) #3460

Congratulations on beating your record :slight_smile:

(Jody) #3461

I do OMAD, so that was a (18 hour) fasted run … nothing but a little water before I left the house.

(Jody) #3462

I don’t have the app loaded, but the patties were only $1.10 each … so I don’t consider that bad. The Burger King by my house knows how to ring up just the patties … thank goodness!

(Jane) #3463

So you can just order patties from Burger King without anything else?

(Jody) #3464

Sure can. I always say “8 Whopper Patties … Meat only”. They ring up here for $1.10 a patty! You can do the same at most ALL the fast food burger places.

(Jane) #3465

Couple of years ago I ordered a burger from Burger King at the Little Rock airport with no bun and the young girl just blinked at me and said “I don’t know how to do that”. I smiled, said “nevermind” and tossed the bun after I got my order.

ETA: with no bun

(Jane) #3466

Cool!

You must live in a civilized place! :rofl:

(Jody) #3467

I’ve only had to explain it at one or 2 places (not exclusivly BK). I think with all the low carb and such, it is getting more common.

When they opened the new BK about 2 miles from the house, the first time I ordered 8 patties, the cashier had to ask the manager who promptly showed her how to ring it up. Every since then … never had a cashier bat an eye. Well, unless they are trying to figure out what all the patties are for.

Went though with our 2 dachshunds in the car and ordered 10 patties. The cashier said "stocking up for the dogs? (with a big smile). My wife (who was driving) said one for each dog, the other 8 are his. She lost her smile … LOL

(Jody) #3468

a few miles outside Baton Rouge … no more civilized then Little Rock.

I LOVE Arkansas … in fact, we got married in Eureka Springs and have vacationed to SEVERAL places in Arkansas.