food

(Melora) #3309

I love having fresh eggs from our hens!

(Jane) #3310

Avocado salad and chicken alfredo with angel hair cabbage

(Bacon for the Win) #3311

my homemade sauerkraut

(Karen) #3312

New Year’s day omelette. Thank goodness it’s not 2020! Some of my older friends are starting to get their vaccinesimage

(Tracy) #3313

I just got the stuff to make kimchi. I love sauerkraut and can eat it by the bucket. I just found out something interesting about fermented food. The longer it ferments the more natural sugar it eats to convert to lactic acid, making the carb count lower. Did I hear that right?

Lately, I’ve been having microwaved egg bites for breakfast.

Imgur

Ingredients:

• 1 sausage patty
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 slice of cheese (I used Sargento Colby Pepper Jack)

Directions:

1. I placed the eggs and sausage patty in my Magic Bullet and blended until smooth
  2. I added a touch of butter and some diced onions to each well of my microwave egg cooker
  3. I poured the egg mixture evenly between the four wells
  4. I microwaved for two minutes
  5. I dumped the eggs onto my plate and covered each with a quarter of a cheese slice

Last night’s meal…Porterhouse Steak, Mushrooms and Onions. Also had a plate of Pepperoni, Cheese and Country Sausage.

IMG_6477

IMG_6478

Today’s lunch… Salad with Bacon, and a couple 1/4 lb. Hotdogs.

IMG_6480

IMG_6481

I just got a jar of radish Kimchi from the Farmer’s market. It is absolutely delicious.

(Ashley) #3318

Last night’s Dinner… Steak and Cheese with Onions and Mayo. Then half pint Triple Chocolate and half pint Chocolate Chip. (Split them with the Wife)

Lunch… Bacon, Eggs, Sausage and Scrapple.

What did you use in place of the corn meal for the scrapple?

It’s just regular store bought Beef Scrapple. And since it is higher in carbs than I would like, I usually just eat one or two slices, which is still around 8 to 10 carbs for that alone, so I don’t eat it often. Just nice for a change of pace sometimes.

(Neil) #3323

Korean bibimbap with cauliflower rice. Toppings: flank steak, kimchi, mixed stir-fry mushrooms, sautéed spinach, pickled cucumbers, shredded carrots, scallions, and a fried egg.

(Laurie) #3324

Looks good. I don’t care for rice, and when I lived in Korea I’d get bibimbap without the bap (rice). Very yummy!

(Ron) #3325

Mega duck poppers.
Jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese wrapped with 1/2 duck breast fillets and bound together with bacon strips. So good!

Lunch…

IMG_6493
\

(Karen) #3327

Dinner
image image
Delicata, and sausage

(Karen) #3328

Dinnerimage chicken piccata with zoodles