What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

(Jody) #2662

The are between the Chicken Broast and atttached to the Dumbsticks.

(Jody) #2663

Sunday OMAD was air fried Chicken thighs, turkey w/ cheese, Rebel Ice Cream (standard).

Monday OMAD:

8 x Scrabbled eggs, 8 x chicken sausage (from Costco), two good yogurt. Not pictured 1 serving cottage cheese, 1 serving Silk Cashew Milk.

(Tracy) #2664

Yes, I used a 50/50 ratio and then seasoned it. I fried them in avocado oil and I’m always worried about burning the breading so I finished them in the air fryer for a few minutes until they were 160 degrees. I also want to add that the whole batch you see was air fried at the same time to finish them, but when I fried them I only did half a batch so they pan didn’t overcrowd.

Wife and I are on Day 22
(Tracy) #2665

Great food. I absolutely love your Corelle plates. I’m a collector and I’ve never seen this pattern.

(Bacon for the Win) #2666

busy day in the kitchen.

Zucchini bake made with broccoli this time and no crescent roll crust.

and these again. Pretty addicting should probably not make them so often. Luckily 1 or 2 is pretty filling.
Seeded Rolls

(Jane) #2667

Pork loin sous vide then finished in my smoker

(Laurie) #2668

Poblano peppers! I’m pretty much done with vegetables, but, memories …

(Tracy) #2669

I make wraps by blending egg and whole psyllium husk and frying it in a nonstick pan like a crepe. It’s about 1 egg: 1 Tsp psyllium husk. They are very sturdy and pliable. Today I filled it with roast beef, pesto mayo, banana peppers and munster cheese with a side of olives. Quick and easy because I needed a break from cooking.

(Tracy) #2670

I’m an appliance lover. I’ve never seen one of these but it looks cool.

(Roberta Worley) #2671

Owning a small business can really wreak hectic on life.

We did really well today. We took sliced steak from last night’s dinner; red, yellow and orange pepper slices; baby roma tomatoes, cheese sticks and had lunch on our way to our job destination.

The only item we regret is the frozen avocado cubes from Costco. They had a very distinct strong taste so I plan or returning them. Fresh is best!

We had also packed a couple of the Keto cups. A very welcoming ending to our lunch out.

(Jane) #2672

Thanks - I am going to try that when my protein powder comes in.

(Jody) #2673

Thanks. We got them at a Corelle store in Alabama.

(Roberta Worley) #2674

I’d love to hear what you think about their taste and texture.

(Roberta Worley) #2675

Did you like them or return them?

(Tracy) #2676

Low-carb tiramisu: I made sugarfreemom’s sponge cake. I ketofied your basic tiramisu filling, layered the two, and YUM! Sponge cake can be flavored with just about anything like orange zest, used for jello-punch cake, or used as bread for PB sandwiches. Use your imagination.

(Jody) #2677

We like them. We had trouble agreeing on a pattern at the store … as there were SOOO many. We agreed on these and we like them.

(Neil) #2678

Cheese: Capriole Piper’s Pyramide goat cheese…

…assorted cheeses from Murray’s in NY…

…, and a new wheel of 2020 Rogue River Blue from Rogue Creamery in OR. Yum!

Lunch: wild Alaskan sockeye salmon fillets cooked sous vide, seasoned with dried sumac berries, topped with a dollop of mint-coriander yogurt sauce:

Dessert: fresh berries…

…and Vacherin Mont d’Or cheese, topped with fresh herbs from the garden and baked until gooey and delicious.

Oh, and a bar of Pralus Infernal Pistachio chocolate: a 75% dark chocolate shell filled with pistachio cream, with whole pistachios mixed in to give it a bit of crunch.

(Stephanie ) #2679

Lengua tacos tonight!!! Well more like taco bowl :yum:

(Doug) #2680

The Beauty…!

(Jody) #2681

THAT LOOKS AMAZING !!!