What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

(Jody) #2595

OMAD:

2 x 1/3lb sirloin patties burgers on cheese wraps (lettuce, mayo, SF ketchup, mustard, tomato), BBQ Quest protein chips, 4oz turkey breast w/ 1 slice lite Jarlsberg cheese and a Two Good mixed berry Greek yogurt. Not pictured was 1/2c cottage cheese, 1c silk creamy cashew milk.

(Laurie) #2596

A “sandwich” made with cooked salmon patties outside, cheese and bacon crumbles inside, heated in microwave. Turned out a bit dry, will have to work on this.

(Karen) #2597

OK probably someone’s already done this before but I crumbled up Parmesan crisps as a topping for my salad and they were rather fantastic.

(Susan) #2598

That looks awesome Susan! You are so organized, that is all so yummy looking.

(Susan) #2599

Thanks Susan, i forgot to mention it was all bargain meats. Bulk chicken thighs, Stewing beef, and two meals with hamburger. All the meals are meat heavy, and gravy and cheese sauce for the hamburger ones were made with HWC.

(Doug) #2600

Ground beef and pork sausage casserole, with four cheeses - ricotta, cheddar, provolone and parmesan.

Did it on a whim, with Italian seasoning, and it was really good (and filling).

(Ashley) #2601

Come stock my fridge and freezer with that meal prep :slight_smile:

(Ashley) #2602

Cheeseburger soup!

(Jody) #2603

Tuesday OMAD:

1lb 85/15 ground beef, spinach, onion, mushrooms and 6 egg whites. Once cooked, I put the raw yolks on top. There was also a can of Sardines (in water) not pictured. Looks a mess, but taste good.

Broke a 47.5 hr. Fast with a 2.5" Delmonico Steak, Chicken Breast, some Cauliflower in Butter and a Cream Soda Zevia. Also had 2 squares Ghirardelli Chocolate and some Almonds.

IMG_5850

IMG_5848

(Tracy) #2605

Cod fried in avocado oil. It tasted like beer batter without the beer. I couldn’t believe how closely it was to carby batter. It’s made with almond flour, protein powder, eggs, baking powder, and sparkling water.

(Jody) #2606

Wednesday OMAD:

4 Air Fried Chicken Thighs, 4 oz Turkey breast w/ mayo, cheese and lettuce. Later … 1/2 pint Reble Mint Chip [Keto] Ice Cream.

Ultra Rare, actual breakfast, meaning ate in the morning… Couldn’t sleep again last night, and ended up being up all night, as I did Sunday night. So the Wife made some breakfast around 4:30-5am. Fried Eggs, Sausage Links, Bacon. Also had a Cream Soda Zevia.

IMG_5852

Then at 12Noon, had some more Fried Eggs, piece of Scrapple, 2 slices London Broil and a slice of Roast. Also ate a slice of the Chocolate Cheesecake I made the Wife. … Might be done for the day.

IMG_5853

IMG_5854

(Neil) #2608

Every good feasting day starts with a variety of cheese. The Cypress Grove Midnight Moon, a goat cheese, was the star of today’s show:

Breakfast was çılbır, a Turkish dish of yogurt and poached eggs:

Dinner was turkey breast wrapped in bacon, cooked sous vide and then finished on the grill. Not much to look at, but it was some of the best turkey I’ve ever tasted!

This was a test run for (Canadian) Thanksgiving; I’ll be serving this to my entire family on Saturday. I just had the meat today, but I’ll make them some sides this weekend.

Ended up eating a Egg-based Pizza for Dinner.

IMG_5862

(Butter Withaspoon) #2610

Beef butter broad bean broccolini bay leaf broth breakfast at 2pm after picking veggies and herbs from the garden. There are some other ingredients but they didn’t start with B :grin:image

(Keto Koala 🐨) #2612

I ate a sad monkey.:sob::sob::sob::speak_no_evil:. No… it’s cheesy eggs with salami… mushroom… red onion and cucumber. And low sugar tomato sauce.

(Tracy) #2613

This is what I love about Keto. When I was a carb eater, and still what I consider a good cook, I never tried to utilize leftovers or come up with my own creations. Now when I open my fridge, and there are very few items to choose from since it’s not stuffed with processed food, I use my imagination and create something with what I have.

(Virginia ) #2614

Looks good!!! :slight_smile:

They were sooooo good! :drooling_face: