What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

(Brandy) #242

That looks delicious! I love caper sauces on pork. I’m sorry you’re bored. Maybe we need to figure out our Iron Chef, Keto battle over Zoom instead of in person once your leg allows you stand for prolonged periods.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #243

ok, but the stench of non-local shellfish… At first I thought, ok, so, not food I can place into my digesive system, but at least shells I can craft into something lovely. But no. A this piont unless something changes drasicallly by morning, That nastyness be gone gone gone. And I am a rainbows and sunsets type person (notice the lack of sunrises. They happen to dang early in the day for civilized folk.)

('Jackie P') #244

That looks amazing! :heart_eyes:
I get you about the boredom. I have a shift booked tomorrow and I’m so excited!

Ragu with cheese!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #245

Anything with cheese is exciting, covid or no.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #246

But then we won’t be able to share the best meal posted ever! :joy::joy::joy::joy::yum::cowboy_hat_face:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #247

Fish pie. A real favourite!

Ginormous six egg omelet with asparagus, mushrooms, pesto, cheese

(Brandy) #249

I suppose that’s true

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #250

Folios cheddar cheese wrap tacos (with 80/20 GB, sour cream, & salsa)

(Susan) #251

A big thank you to @beccs for this delicious recipe -that I made for supper --amazing:

My family loved it too (except my one daughter didn’t) but in general it was a hit. I will definitely be making it again =).

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #252

Yay I’m glad you loved it!

(Sunny S) #253

Thank you so very much! I can hardly wait to try this. You came up with something that continues to make my mouth water, even just reading the ingredients and how to make it.

I appreciate the time you spent to send this!

(Jane) #254

Keto Pad Thai with pork. Ate the asparagus before I took a pic but I got a pic before we cooked it. All harvested from my garden in the last 3 days. It was tender with a wonderful flavor

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #255

Nice :grin:

(Jane) #256

It was so tender and delicious! Worth the 2-year wait for our first harvest. I can’t believe how fast it grows once it pops up from the ground. A stalk will double in size from morning to evening.

I am very glad my dessert made such an impression on you and please let me know how yours turns out. :slight_smile: I hope you will like it :slight_smile:

They look great! I love asparagus, I should have added them to my garden years ago…stupid me :wink:
We forage for wild asparagus in Istria, but this is the first year we will have to miss it - we can’t travel to Croatia, borders are “closed,” it hasn’t rained for weeks and it wont rain anytime soon (bad season). :frowning:

(Susan) #259

Oh wow, I did not know this --that is really neat!

(Jane) #260

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #261

Sunhat, crossword, and broccoli and cheese soup in the garden! I can’t believe it’s warm enough for short sleeves - I’m usually freezing and wearing a jumper! I am so grateful for this spell of summer.