What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

Very pretty!

(Robin) #2536

Lol lol lol

(Robin) #2537

No pretty pictures. Presentation is not my forte. I don’t even always heat up my food. Today, two cold sausage patties, cold hard salami, some pepperoni and cheddar cheese. Just sit down and get ‘er done. But it’s also grocery shopping day, so more.choices soon!

(Susan) #2538

That looks very delicious =).

(Laurie) #2539

Breakfast in the afternoon: 3 fried eggs (from local farmer), 2 sausage rounds, 2 tablespoons 10% yogurt. I eat this almost every day, and I enjoy it so much.
I hope Costco continues to carry these precooked, zero carb, raised without hormones sausage patties.

Hi Laurie. I’m a big Costco shopper. What brand are the pre cooked sausage patties that you like? Thanks.

(Laurie) #2541

Hi Athena, I’m a big Costco fan too. As a single person, I wasn’t too sure about becoming a member, as many online reviews said it was only worthwhile for large families. But it’s only $60 per year ($5 a month), and heck, you can save $5 on just one food item.

Anyway, the sausage rounds are Greenfield Never Ever brand. They might be a Canada-only thing. They were in the freezer near the hash brown potatoes, breakfast burritos, etc.

Off the meds, but still doing mostly extended OMAD’s. 23 to 31 hrs or so, with one TMAD this week. V made a meat run today, so the first couple cuts went into the frying pan, followed by a couple hours of cutting and vacuum sealing the rest of it. … Delmonico Steak with Jumbo Sea Scallops, and a bowl of meats V made yesterday and I didn’t partake. Hamburger, Italian Sausage, Zucchini and Rao’s Sauce.

IMG_5781

IMG_5780

Thanks, Laurie. I have not seen that brand in our Costco. I’ve been buying chicken sausage links by Amylu. Not my favorite but I fix them anyway as an alternative to bacon. I also like buying meat from Costco and then splitting up the packages and freezing them. But some days trying to fit it all into my overstuffed freezer is a challenge that I turn over to my engineer husband.

Finished sealing all the Delmonico and Top Sirloin after Dinner. It’s all we got today, since we still have NY Strips & London Broil in the Deep Freezer. But might do some fasting before getting into any more. I actually wanted to cut these up myself, since I wanted some in 2", 1.5" and 1", so did this with both cuts. Sometimes we just ask them to do it to speed things up, but depending on who you get, they might not be just what you wanted. Might have to buy some of them folks a measuring tape. :smile: But these came out pretty good, plus, the Girls definitely get theirs too, of course. They were eating some why we sealed all the cuts up, and have some for this weekend coming.

Delmonico’s… Different sizes and packaged in singles, doubles and triples…

IMG_5783

IMG_5787

Top Sirloin, pretty much as above, but some even smaller portions for more of a complimentary side…

IMG_5789

IMG_5790

Top Sirloin was actually on sale at $4.49 lb., but they don’t have Delmonico’s on sale much though…

(Doug) #2545

Call me starry-eyed. :heart_eyes_cat:

(Butter Withaspoon) #2546

Your girls eat better than I do, and I’m not even sure they’re human?!

My very intensely savoury tasty lamb hock stew for breakfast/lunch/post mtb ride.

(Virginia ) #2547

Lol… no, they are our fur-babies…lol :slightly_smiling_face:

Yep, :point_up::grinning: :dog: :dog:

(Laurie) #2549

200 grams (7 ounces) lean ground beef, cooked in small patties for ease of handling. Cambozola cheese for added fat. Cooling in background: hamburger patties for the next two dinners, to be eaten cold.

Last night: Bacon wrapped pork loin and mushrooms

The night before: Bacon wrapped chicken breast

(Laurie) #2552

2 slices bacon, 3 fried eggs, yogurt. Usually I don’t buy uncooked bacon–too much work! But my dear brother gave me some. This is the good stuff, a dollar a slice.

(Jody) #2553

OMAD:

4 x Air Fried Chicken Things, 4oz Turkey Breast w/ Mayo and Jarlsberg Cheese. Later (not pictured) 1/2 pint of Rebel mint Chip Keto Ice Cream

Broke a Fast at 48 hrs, with some Chicken Gizzards & Hamburger Salad with Mustard. I also ate a few Salt & Vinegar Almonds, some Cheese & Pepperoni, and an Almond Milk. But just not pictured here.

IMG_5801

IMG_5800