What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

Be safe… this year Mother Nature’s not playing… :+1:

I’m skipping tonight. Wife threw in a Large Roast into the crockpot earlier, but it’s taking longer than she had anticipated. But no problem, just throwing in another Fast and play it by ear as to how long.

(Jane) #2475

They charge so much extra for a salad made out of the same ingredients that I just order the sub and ditch the bread.

:+1:

(Susan) #2476

That looks very delicious, Karen =).

(Susan) #2477

Oh wow, Velvet, stay safe, dear =)! Is that because of the new Hurricane Sally?

(Butter Withaspoon) #2478

Stay safe Velvet. The fires here in Australia were terrible last summer. It was very hard.

I’m pleased with my morning. I managed to get out for exercise with my run friend 2 hours earlier than usual- a habit we’ll need to develop as summer approaches. Got out after only 2 cups of tea with full cream milk, which might be a fail for most but is half what I usually guzzle to get vertical and awake. Came home and did some gardening. And only now, 3 hours after the run, I’m having my breakfast. Yay!

2 duck eggs which had runny yolks even though they look opaque, Butter, olive oil, onion and rocket. Pickle juice and salt to taste. Very satisfying and worth the trouble. I had another cup of tea and a few spoonfuls of butter while I was cooking

No, Oregon fires…

(Allie) #2480

I used to make this loads and have it warm with peanut butter…

(Candy Lind) #2481

Been thinking of you while the site was down, Velvet - what’s your current situation?

(Susan) #2482

Oh, okay, well I hope that you and all your friends and family will be safe. Take care.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #2483

No pic of my own plate because the site was down and I forgot to take a pic, but I made this last night and it was a huge hit

Today’s meals…

Lunch… Made a Bacon, Rotisserie Chicken, Omelette, with Scallions, Tomato & Cheese. Extra Bacon on the side.

IMG_5700

Dinner… Brussel Sprouts, Deviled Eggs and a NY Strip.

IMG_5703

IMG_5701

Some of the meals this past week, while the site was down…

Couple Burgers with Cheese and Sour Cream, Cheese, Tomato, Pepperoni, Greek Yogurt, Almonds, Tea, Coconut Bai and Root Beer Zevia.
IMG_5628

Had Shrimp and Dungeness…
IMG_5672

IMG_5673

The meat plate V put together…
IMG_5665

Taco Omelette, with some meats…
IMG_5669

Makeshift meat-pile… Sausage, (links and patties) Bacon, Mushrooms, Cheese, in Rao’s Marinara.
IMG_5679

Stir-Fry Steak on a Salad with Sour Cream…
IMG_5689

*Also had some Roast one night, but lost the image while clearing the phone from work photos… *

Looks like we will be ok here. Weather has normalized so it’s cooler, I didn’t get any rain but the fire did. Not much but enough to dampen it down so now they can work better at containment. The smoke has lifted, almost to normal air. Made it alive through another year me thinks, but I don’t know how many years of this I can handle, it’s nerve wrecking.

(Jill Cherni) #2487

I cannot find those things! I am tempted to try the homemade coconut naans… But usually everything I try stinks. Might be worth a try tho.

(Jody) #2488

I was attempting to post this one night when the site was down (not even sure which night now), lol

Omad - 8oz ground beef / 8 oz beef sausage, onions, mushrooms, spinach and butter

Here’s one for the vegetarians, guacamole on a chaffle, or what I call…

Guaffles! :grin:

BABY BACK RIBS!

(Sorry, vegetarians.)

Tonight was chaffle sandwich night.

Tuna Salad

BBQ Smoked Sausage

(Camie) #2492

Hi Darren,

What are your guaffles? What are they made of?

Thank you,

(Butter Withaspoon) #2493

Welcome Camie!
My evening salad with fresh things from my garden, olive oil dressing, and fish. I missed this site when it disappeared for some days. Glad to be back!