What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

(Laurie) #2454

Old Bay on ice cream! Are you kidding me?

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #2455

It’s really delicious, I promise :yum: we old bay everything out here :joy:

(Jane) #2456

Lol. Not instant “pot roast” but “instant pot” roast as in pressure cooker.

Haven’t eaten today yet, but the Girls did… They had Hamburger, Sweet Potato, Pumpkin with oatmeal and Butter and some Green beans.

IMG_5609

Yesterday morning they got Sweet Potato, Chicken and Steak.

IMG_5600

(Robin) #2458

Oh! Ha ha! That was a glimpse into every conversation between me and my husband! Insta Pot! I have been wanting one. I sued to love my old pressure cooker. Thanks for the reminder that I need one! (But still, darn it! no instant pot roast!)

Sweet Cinnamon Chaffles

(For a lazy Sunday morning.)

@dlc96_darren … It might have been for a lazy Sunday morning, but it looks quite good. I ate (some) of my lunch looking at yours. :+1: … Wish I could have switched plates.

Lunch… I was cleaning some stuff, so asked the Wife to put 4 Scrambled Eggs and 2 cut-up Sausage Patties into a Cheddar Cheese Wrap with Sour Cream. - Added 4 Deviled Eggs, 2 Sausage, a Cream Soda Zevia and Almond Milk. … But not 1/2 way in, I just wasn’t feeling it. Not sure why, but it happens. So I ate a few more bites but then just asked the Wife split the rest up and give it to the Girls.

IMG_5610

IMG_5613

That’s funny, because I’m always wanting to eat your food! :sweat_smile:

I went back to the lab and came up with another one.

Darren’s Keto Waffles*

*Notice I didn’t call them “chaffles” for a reason. :slight_smile:

Nothing says Keto like Rib-Eye!

(Okay, my Sunday morning wasn’t that lazy, but it was delicious!)

(Jane) #2463

London Broil sous vide for 6 hrs at 134 F.

Then put in my new smoker I put together last night (some assembly required LOL) for 2 hrs at 200 F with mesquite chips.

Steamed broccoli with cheese sauce

Dinner… Couple Burgers with Sour Cream and Scallions, some grilled Chicken, Deviled Eggs and Frozen Yogurt (and yes, I mean Greek Yogurt that apparently got half frozen being on the top shelf. Also had some Salt and Vinegar Almond and 2 Squares Ghirardelli Dark Intense Chocolate.

IMG_5615

IMG_5614

(Susan) #2465

Your beloved doggies eat better than many humans hehehe =).

Yes Ma’am, the spoiled little shits don’t know how good they got it. :slight_smile: :dog:

(Susan) #2467

Hehe =). I am sure that they love their Human mommy and daddy just as much as you love them =).

They do indeed, and they show it each and every day. :wink:

(Karen) #2469

Subway sandwich today. I just had them put all the ingredients in the wax paper and skipped the bread. I didn’t want to waste a plastic bowl either. I also picked up something called a cheese wrap. It’s just an extra large piece of cheese. You’re supposed to be able to wrap your sandwich fixings in it. They’re very thin so I think wrapping them would work better, but I used it more like a taco shell.

Lunch… Couple Burgers, Sausage Patties, Chicken, Pepperoni, Cheese, Iced Tea and Cream Soda Zevia. Also had 2 Squares of Ghirardelli Dark Intense Chocolate and some Celery. (Not shown)

IMG_5620

(Kevin) #2471

Nice!

Easy Folios copycat recipe, a similar product. Only 15 seconds in the microwave.

A video of someone making them from shredded cheese.

I have pics to post, but I am under “prepare to evacuate” orders. So, I am preparing…