What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

I’m a fan of basic. I like natural tastes.

Presently Fasting, so I’m just doing some virtual nibbling off some of these posted plates tonight… :smile:

(Jane) #2415

It does! But if you don’t read the seal before ripping it off and tossing you will miss it! :grinning:

In my defense, I was in the dark when they came in from the store. Yeah, the TV was on, but I was not trying to read anything. :laughing: … But it is good that they do mentioned it somewhere. I just wonder how many folks actually do just tear the top off and never pay it any mind. There’s got to be some…

(Candy Lind) #2417

These keto ice creams really are HARD when first removed from the freezer. That said, it’s worth the wait! I’ve tried only one flavor of Rebel, and it was good, but since we tried Enlightened, we haven’t looked back. This butter pecan is making a strong bid for the “favorite” spot, topped only by peanut butter fudge.

I also like the cute “fun facts” on their seals. Like: a group of wild rabbits is called a fluffle.
(I hate when I forget to rotate something!)

Wife is looking at my screen from the chair she’s in, and asked about the carb count? … Says 1 Net Carbs per serving, but how many servings per container? - Plus, it’s funny you picture Butter Pecan here, since she though that would be the flavor I would want last night too. :smile: But I went with the Salted Caramel, since I have always liked Caramel in general. - But Butter Pecan is always on the radar. :yum:

Ok, so I just have to add something else in here now, namely with all this talk of Ice Cream… if anyone happens to pull out a brand that carries a truly good tasting ‘Toasted Almond’ I might just lose my ‘Shit’! :laughing: Kidding of course, but it was, and has always been, one of my all time favorites dating back many, many moons, and you folks surely got me thinking about it now! :+1:

And now you have me thinking about ice cream too!

(Jody) #2421

Tuesday OMAD

Turkey, Bacon, Mayo, Lettuce, tomato, Everything but the bagel seasoning on a cheese wrap

Bologna, Mayo, lettuce, tomato, on a cheese wrap

and a little Kimchi

https://eatenlightened.com/collections/keto You can order online there.

Thanks. The Wife said she’s seen the enlightened brand at the store near us too, but she never looked at what flavors they carry, or what types, but does recall seeing them.

(Candy Lind) #2424

Carb count is about the same as Rebel, I expect - 1 net per 1/2 cup serving, so 4 “declared” per pint & probably more like between 5 & 6 for the whole thing. Quite acceptable for us.

BE SURE to pick up the keto ones - keto around the edge of the lid & the 1 carb per serving circle. They keep them too close to the conventional reduced calorie ones in my local store, IMO; and the same flavors in conventional are packaged in the same colors as the keto.

Oh, they do several flavors of keto bars, too. I like the dark chocolate - like a fudge sickle. And better portion control.

:+1: Appreciate it…

Dover sole filets (wild caught), asparagus, and, of course, various types of mushrooms. All buttery. Very nice!

(Jody) #2427

AGREED!!

Broke a 45 hr. Fast with a Salad, then a couple Burgers with Cheese, Onions and Mushrooms. Also had Pickles, Olives, Pepperoni and Sharp Cheese. Also had a Cream Soda Zevia and Almond Milk. Then ate some Smoke-House Almonds, maybe an ounce.

IMG_5548

IMG_5550

One of my favorite, super simple meals. :yum:

(Mame) #2430

Have you ever tried freezing those wraps? I was wondering…there is a lot in a package!

:heart_eyes: I love sole!!! yum

(Jody) #2431

I haven’t. I get them at Costco so there are 10 in the pack and I have not ever had any go bad. They seem to last for months.

Lunch… Couple Cheddar Burgers with Mayo, Pepperoni, Sharp Cheese, Ham, Celery, Cottage Cheese, Almond Milk, Cream Soda and some Sunflower Seeds.

IMG_5552