What Did You Keto Today? Part IV

food

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #1394

Wash your mouth out with soap and water, Mr @David_Stilley!
You ain’t NO ‘basic cowboy’!

SEE BELOW FOR PROOF, IN WRITING.
Your writing.

:trophy::trophy::trophy:

('Jackie P') #1395

A long busy day at work! Soup for lunch and smoked salmon and buttery scrambled eggs
for supper :yum:

(Susan) #1396

Did you get your results back for the Covid, yet, Jackie?

('Jackie P') #1397

Aww yes Mom, it was negative, just a common cold! Thank you for asking! :hugs:

(Susan) #1398

Okay, that is fantastic, I am glad that you are okay! I know that the cold is annoying, so not fun, but I am glad that it wasn’t the Covid =).

(Jane) #1399

The site has run out of disk space, which is why it is crashing so often. Richard reduced the size of pics allowed until he buys a larger HD and gets it installed.

Lunch and Dinner today…

Lunch… Fried Eggs, Bacon & Sausage… Dinner… London Broil, Cheese Burger & Brussel Sprouts

The girls also got some of the Steak, as well as a Hamburger each with their meal. :slight_smile:

(Candy Lind) #1401

Tuesday May 19
I haven’t been able to get in for 2 days! And today, I can’t give any love. Consider all of yourselves loved for the last 2 days!! I can not WAIT to try chipotle-cocoa rubbed ribs!! I need a recipe for that rub, please Dave! (Great, I can read but I can’t post! :sob: I will save this for later with a dateline.)

Happy I am! to be back in the keto forums. That hard drive issue drove home how important this forum and its people are to me! Love y’all! XO :kissing_heart:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1402

BBQ Lettuce Wraps

I had a hankering for a BBQ Sandwich today. Leftover Chipotle Cocoa Pork Rib Meat and Onion sautéed in Bacon Grease and a quick KETO BBQ Sauce made in the pan. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Karen) #1403

Breakfast for dinner

('Jackie P') #1404

Chicken Satay! I usually have 2 smaller sticks with salad, but I have no salad :joy:! Delicious :yum:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1405

@CrackerJax We do need no stinkin’ salad, we have meat! :poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::poultry_leg::joy::joy::cowboy_hat_face:

('Jackie P') #1406

@David_Stilley exactly! Though I have to say, your latest meals are beautifully colourful and creative!

Nothing to do with food, but just had this put through my letterbox! How lovely :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

(Allie) #1407

Oh how lovely :heart:

('Jackie P') #1408

I know I was very touched.:hugs:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #1409

Cheese burgers with onion and tomato and some Boston (green) beans.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1410

Italiano (ish) Scramble

Hot Italian Sausage, onion and Cream Cheese with Garlic Granules and Italian Herb Mix

breakfast at 1:00pm :cowboy_hat_face:

(Rebecca 🌸 Frankenfluffy) #1411

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!! How absolutely lovely!!! xxx

Today’s Meals…

Lunch… Steak & Cheese, fried Onions, bit of Mayo & Grape Zevia. Dinner… Couple pieces of Salmon.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #1413

I predict the forum will no night night again momentarily. Load time just went to a crawl. :cowboy_hat_face: