What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Troy) #1085

:heart_eyes:
Nice!
A side or main course, it does not matter …always a great addition!

(Allie) #1086

Breakfast today - piece of rump, piece of of ribeye, and two eggs cooked in my homemade ghee. OMAD again.

(Eric - The patient needs to be patient!) #1087

Yes. Straight up. Not everyday.

(Alex ) #1088

Just a couple of tablespoons for lunch…

Powerrrrrrrr!

(Running from stupidity) #1089

Asian-fusion marinaded pork loin roast with bok choy, on a bed of cauliflower puree.

(bulkbiker) #1090

Sous vide pork loin?

(Running from stupidity) #1091

Nah, bought it marinaded so just in the oven.

(bulkbiker) #1092

Looks nice and moist so assumed…!

(Running from stupidity) #1093

Yeah, it was actually really good. It was like it had been cooked properly and not just in the oven :slight_smile:

Is the wife starting to think you’re planning your meals based on how the picture is going to turn out?

Cause that’s my suspicion. :grin:

(Sophie) #1095

Intriguing! Care to share your recipe? :blush:

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1096

Korean acorn cake:

This is made with only acorn flour. I ate it because I had already said no thank you to several things already, and I thought, well, I don’t know the carb count for acorns, but it is probably not the worst thing ever. Plus, it’s a new thing to eat, which is fun. It was good. At 15 carbs an oz (I later learned) was it good enough to eat again? No. At least not more than a bite. But worth it for the one time experience? Yes. Over all, it has been a carb heavy day. Fiddle-dee-dee. Afta all, tomorra is anotha day.

(Joanna Parszyk ) #1097

@Digital_Dave
Hey Dave, l heard many times and also experienced it on myself that limiting dairy limits mucus production. So no nasty stuff dripping into back of your throat etc.

(Blessed with butter ) #1098

Bacon pickle slaw, cabbage, bacon, pickles mayo and a little pickle juice I would add extra bacon because I put 6 large slices in it and it wasn’t enough!

(Allie) #1099

This is the only difference I’ve noticed so far since I cut dairy around the end of last month

(Keto Kid 4 Life) #1100

Deli salad bar again! Cold salmon, egg salad, some greenery, olives and crab meat salad (hope the crab meat is real).

Thanks for the info., Joanna. I don’t recall ever hearing about this before hearing it here on this site, but it would be nice to know if this is the same for me as well? Might have to dig a little deeper on it. Though, I can’t say just how easy it would be to cut back on it, or simply cut it out, but depending on the amount of time, duration, etc. Who knows? Might be something worthwhile in trying, and would be good to know what all it helps with?

Slowly starting to hear thoughts that might be leading me down the dark path of Carnivore. :slight_smile:

(Mike W.) #1102

More rotisserie chicken parts + more creamy mushroom sauce = satiety

(Joanna Parszyk ) #1103

@Digital_Dave
OMG me too!!! I’m thinking of going Carnivore as well!!!
I’ll look for the science to back up the dairy ditching claim for you :wink:

(Running from stupidity) #1104

No, but we really do need to start planning now we’re experimenting with 2MAD, although I’m kinda letting the fortnight’s trial just happen in order to see what transpires.

TBH, the photos in the last couple of days have made me pretty unhappy, I need to get the perspex back out and really concentrate.