What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Allie) #7111

Hope all is well with your son @Happyheart

Sending hopes for good outcomes your way :slightly_smiling_face:

I almost feel like I need a disclaimer before showing this pic. It looks gross but tastes pretty good.

I looked at a bunch of recipes for cream of broccoli soup and just decided to wing it. Steamed a package of frozen broccoli, put a third to half in my Ninja (just got it last night, yay!), with a cup of HWC and puréed it. Didn’t mean to purée it but I didn’t have enough HWC at the start and I had to blend a long time. Lesson learned.

Anyway, added lemon juice, Parmesan and SnP. Not bad. Sorry there’s no meat to ogle but broccoli is Keto too, neener neener neener.

Hope you feel better soon!

(Marco de Jong) #7115

Nope, perfect, translation worked almost perfect and the few items that were translated a bit strange, just googled the original word and recognized the product. Will share a picture once I have created my first potica. Thanks!

Beef & pork meatballs with spagetti (konjac) and sauce

Quick dinner before running out to try and cut the grass before rains set in… Salad, Bacon, Pickles, Olives, Cauliflower and 2 Portabella Mushrooms stuffed w/ Country Sausage, Rao’s & Mozzarella.

(Alec) #7118

And again… I swear it’s not the same picture. But it is the same dish, same cafe, same forum! :joy:

(Wendy) #7119

It didn’t go as perfect as we’d like but hopefully this will be a short stay. Thanks!

Woohoo :slight_smile: looking forward to seeing your potica :slight_smile:

(Ashley) #7121

I’m hoping for a short stay for you both!

(Alec) #7122

Bacon and egg pie mark 2. Double the bacon this time. Previous one was lovely, but I thought it could do with more bacon. I will post the result when it’s out of the oven.

Contents: eggs, bacon, cream, cheddar, parmesan, onion, mushroom, sundried tomato

(Alec) #7123

(Ellen) #7124

Bacon, ham & mozzarella salad, you can’t really see it but there was some green stuff in there.

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7125

Lunch on the go today! No time for plates!
Avocado, spicy chorizo, olives, cured turkey and homemade mayo! :yum:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #7126

Bacon, ham, and mozzarella should still count as a salad without the green stuff IMO :joy:

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7127

Mexican Chorizo Eggs and Avocado

With my espresso and cream of course! Have a great weekend everyone. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Diane) #7128

Is the Mexican chorizo you use soft or is it a cured, firm product?

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7129

@DiMo It’s a chub Sausage, loose meat fresh and uncured. Also not smoked like Spanish Chorizo.

Most times it comes in a casing that virtually everyone squirts out of the casing and cook as ground meat and eggs. Usually traditional chorizo has all kinds of weird body parts like lymph gland and other oddities with a lot more grease. This stuff is more like pork breakfast sausage, ground pork but with the spices for chorizo. I have to add some bacon grease to scramble it with eggs. :cowboy_hat_face:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #7130

@Acnickel I’ve noticed a few times that you like to drink matcha. I’d really like to try it. What do you drink it with? Do you think it would go with unsweetened coconut milk? Do you use the powder? How do you make it?