What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(traci simpson) #7071

I miss fresh eggs. There is a lady that I used to get them from on this farm but it was about 40 minutes from my house. It was worth it though. I might have to call on her again!

(Tamela Robinette) #7072

Done :heart:

(Ashley) #7073

Thank you tamela!

(Tamela Robinette) #7074

You’re quite welcome. It’s not much but every little bit helps. I hope your surgery goes well and you have some decent wheels soon!

(Ashley) #7075

Thank you! As long as I can get to work and mine and dads apps I’m happy!

(Ernest) #7076

(Virginia ) #7077

That looks really GOOD. :slight_smile:

(Virginia ) #7078

That’s awesome, looks really good. :slight_smile:

(Marco de Jong) #7079

If you would be so kind to point me to the links, than probably Google Translate will do a lot of translation work (most of the times). Thought it was bread like but this sounds even better. I would like to try it out when we are through the current dessert collection.

(Virginia ) #7080

Happy belated birthday Allie, hope you had a good one. :slight_smile:

(Marco de Jong) #7081

I think I used the following combination on the Noodles, they tasted amazing.

2 tbsp sesame, 2 tbsp water, 1 tbsp rice vinegar, 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce, 1 tbsp sriracha sauce, 2 minced garlic clove and some chilly flakes

(Marco de Jong) #7082

Today we made these cheese burgers with Keto bread instead of cloud buns and replaced the chicory with bacon. Very good although loved the chicory (if it is fried a bit first).

(Jane) #7083

That’s how I cook mine - I call them my “folded eggs” because you don’t scramble them in the pan - you let them cook, then fold them over a coiple of times until they are done as much as you like. Amazing the difference in how they taste!

(Ashley) #7084

My meal today is a zip fizz for some electrolytes as I am fasting!

Decided to go with TMAD today… Giant Brussel Sprouts, Pickles, Olives, Country Sausage & Kale, Pulled Pork and Bacon. Then had a small bit of Halo Top, Chocolate Ice Cream.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #7086

Keema with Spiced Cauliflower Rice

Keema is a ground lamb curry from Northern Indian Mogul cuisine. It came out very tasty. The cauliflower rice isn’t what you’d call curry. Turmeric, cumin seeds, ginger, S & P, butter and coconut oil. Mint on top. Link to a post about Asafoetida which I used instead of onion and garlic. :man_cook:t3:. :cowboy_hat_face:

Asafoetida - a low carb replacement for onions and garlic in some recipes

I’m so jealous!!

Worked 13 hours today so my dinner is roast beef with butter and melted cheese. Looks like dog food but it tastes pretty good!

(Ashley) #7089

I should probably also add to this in case anyone does send any info about cars that I don’t know how to drive a manual! I know typical American!
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
I know this isn’t the place, but some of us are trying to help @monsterjuice get another car after hers was totalled in an incident with a deer. Please read about it HERE and help us you can!
[/quote]

If you write “potica” in the search bar, you’ll find a few different recipes :slight_smile: if you need any help, let me know