What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(squirrel-kissing paper tamer) #4863

Look at what house brother surprised me with for dinner tonight!! Scoring points with big sister for sure! Grilled bacon wrapped filet, sesame oil and ginger shrimp and asparagus.

I’ll bet! - Looks great. :slight_smile:

(Lauren) #4865

Keeping supper simple tonight. This was mine. The 3 and 4yr olds split another one and some sauteed zucchini.

Ok, so I’m not sure how my dinner got so piece-mealed tonight? But, it actually did. :crazy_face:

Had a Salad, couple slices of Roast Beef, Pimento Cheese & Liverwurst. (shared Liverwurst with pups) Followed by a small burger left-over from last night & of course, Pickles & Olives. … Then :flushed: … 2 smallish Chicken breasts in creamy sauce and Mushrooms, Chicken Livers and Broccoli. (Shared the Liver with the pups as well.) … Guess Dairy isn’t the only thing we’re using up before Friday! :smile:

Nice… :slight_smile:

That’s a work of beauty!

Do you keep looking around the corner to see if the girlfriend is about to announce she’s moving in? :grinning:

First time cooking braised tofu since the change… replaced some of the soy sauce with double strength veggie broth to cut a couple carbs but turns out I didn’t need too because it was so salty I think my electrolytes are gonna be ok for a week :laughing:
Learning how to adjust my sauces since before they usually had sugar or honey. Lower in fat even with the sesame oil than I need so I guess I’ll also be thawing some of my Keto Cheesecake :wink:

Wanted to add that I baked my zoodles at 350 for 20 mins and they were perfect. They didn’t get soupy like they can get when you sauté them. It’s going to be my way of cooking them from now on

(The amazing autoimmune 🦄) #4871

Hey there are definitely not enough pickles for this to be your plate😉

(Mollyann Hesser) #4872

This taco bake, with cauliflower rice, was divine! We’ll be eating this again!

(Karen) #4873

Birthday dinner out for my mother-in-law. We went to an Italian restaurant.

Salad

I requested steamed spinach under my brandy cream sauce and salmon, instead of linguine.

Taco meat and fried eggs.

(Mollyann Hesser) #4875

I love pork loin! And that sugar-free cranberry sauce :astonished:
it’s so good! Im glad I have 10 points of cranberries in the freezer.

(Diane) #4876

Pork and cranberries go so well together!

(Brennan) #4877

Ginger orange duck legs in orange sauce, sous vide (@ 155 F for 20 hours) then broiled to crisp the skin.

Orange sauce recipe:
juice of 1 orange
1 tbsp butter
1 tbsp swerve
1 inch ginger chopped fine
a little salt
a little pepper
reduced down over medium heat.

Next time I’m going to save some of the zest for the sauce instead of having it all on the duck in the sous vide.

Super delicious!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #4878

One way to keep things clear is to use the quote function. just highlight the part of the post you are responding to and hit the quote button that pops up.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #4879

My actual food that I ate today was unspectacular and simple as it was a busy day. But I did make a batch of Paò Caí which if you read this thread I mention often because it’s a simple to make probiotic ferment that’s super healthy, will help with your salt needs, is ready to eat in your refrigerator for up to a year and is really delicious and adjustable to your own tolerance for spicy foods. I created a recipe link for you guys, I hope some of you make some and enjoy it in good health. :man_cook:t3:

Paò Caí easy Chinese Fermented Cabbage :cowboy_hat_face:

(Allie) #4880

Left over meat from Tuesday morning’s failed meat feast. Simply cut into pieces and fried in ghee. Also a fatty coffee and some of my Bulgarian yoghurt, made with organic Jersey milk and extra heavy cream.

(Ellen) #4881

Hmm, yeah that could have something to do with it :grinning:

(Tamela Robinette) #4882

Thank you😁