What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

The wife still had some breakfast meats out, so we had some for a mid-day meal… Fried Eggs, Sausage links, Bacon and Smoked Spam. :yum:

(Ellen) #3844

Chicken, bacon & cheese, this was store bought (feeling v lazy last couple of days) thigh would have been better, so add to recipe list.

We are fixing to make some Taco’s tonight, and I was just saying to the wife, I might take the other half of the Rotisserie Chicken from last night and make up some type of Chicken Taco sides with it?

(Jane) #3846

Goat’s milk kefir with blueberries and gooseberries (1 carb)

Edited to add: the 1 carb was just the gooseberries. I’d never had them so weighed them and looked them up on Chronometer.

(Jane) #3847

Steaks seasoned and ready for the grill tonight

Zuppa Tosana soup with grilled radishes instead of potatoes. This is for tomorrow and it’s yummy.

Sous vide Bulgarian yogurt. I’ve never strained my homemade yogurt but going to try it with this batch.

(Jane) #3848

Steak and a salad

Loch Fyne Oysters with garlic parsley butter and wasabi mayo.

image image

Made Taco’s tonight. They were eating them as I made the shells, and I did the same afterwards… So only show one Taco at a time. Then after 3, I made a small Taco Salad. … 2 Squares 92% Ghirardelli

(Jane) #3851

Boneless short ribs ready for the overnight sous vide.

(Jane) #3852

My clotted cream :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Only used a pint of cream this time. It is sooooo decadent!!! Think thick cream with chunks of butter in it. That’s what the brown crust tastes like - butter

(Troy) #3853

Yum😍
That was my go to at OG!!
What recipe did you use for this?
I’m guessing you did not partake in all you can eat soup and salad at Olive Garden😂

Sigh
Awe the “ endless “ portion memories for me there

(Allie) #3854

I had a really hungry day yesterday. Had 500g pork belly with a fatty coffee at breakfast and intended to be OMAD but got hungry again. Ended up having a total of three coffees (between 6am and 3pm), two servings of Bulgarian plain yoghurt (300g total), and four large eggs scrambled in ghee and served with mayo. Close to 3000 calories… good thing I don’t follow the CICO rules :joy:

Breakfast

Had breakfast with my daughter. Cooked up some bacon, spicy sausages (not pictured), ate some prosciutto, and had some brie. She shared a fair amount of it.

Dinner

Had a nice birthday dinner my wife cooked at home, since we had to cancel dinner on my actual birthday a few days ago because she needed to work. Everything was delicious.

Happy bonus birthday @Gaff :grin:

Beef, Tomato & Red Wine Ragu with Caboodles & Parmesan.

(Running from stupidity) #3858

No food today, so these will have to do instead.

New batch of pork rinds made last night.

XT1A4023

Oh, and the lard leavings.

XT1A4040

XT1A4031

And this afternoon Cha made some kale chips.

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #3859

Happy (belated?) birthday :tada:

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #3860

Breakfast was scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese and spinach, and bacon. With a bit of sour cream. Not the prettiest plate, but it tasted good and it’s the best I can do right now with this stupid neck muscle strain :joy:

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #3861

Feel better soon @beccs!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #3862

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: