What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

I’ve had gnudi once in my entire life and it might have been my favorite thing I’ve eaten in a restaurant outside of roasted hen of the woods mushrooms. I’ve always wanted to make it

Bacon and eggs! Accidentally bought low sodium bacon but it still is good

(Diane) #6286

If you get a chance to document your recipe/ process for the gnudi, I would love it if you’d share. Thanks!

(Karen) #6287

Chicken breast, broccoli, eggs, bacon

Also I had a keto muffin with almond butter. Total 900 cal, macros pretty good. The broccoli was a little higher carbs than I’d like.

(Doug) #6288

:sunglasses: Karen. That looks **** good.

(Full Metal KETO AF) #6289

Keto Cheese Soufflé

Special breakfast for my sweetheart, made with a keto béchamel sauce super low carb and Compté cheese, and garden chives with the eggs. It was my first attempt at making a soufflé or eating one and it was like eating a giant egg-cheese cloud. I couldn’t have been happier about how it came out.
Secret ingredient was:heart:

:cowboy_hat_face:. Recipe Link

https://www.ketogenicforums.com/t/keto-cheese-souffle/84108

(Steaks b4 cakes! 🥩🥂) #6290

Roast beef, with thinly sliced courgettes fried in butter, cauliflower and crispy kale with cheese sauce! :yum:

I need this!!!

Yesterday.
Bacon cheese burgers (1/2lb + burgers on cloud buns)

Tonight. picanha with grilled asparagus, baby toms and red pepper with chimmichurri

(Little Miss Scare-All) #6294

@Digital_Dave where’s the pickles?!

Those are usually saved for supper.

Let’s just wait and see in they’re in tonight’s picture. :slight_smile:

During last night’s not-dinner time, I made a boatload of guacamole. I have a guac recipe that came from my step-Mom’s BFF of 50 years that is amazing. I bought a bag of avocados at Costco that were all ripe. I figured if someone can make and sell frozen guac, I can just as easily do it at home. Made a double batch and divvied it up into small containers to freeze. I also put some in the fridge, because I thought I would be eating today, but now maybe I won’t. It’ll be fine tomorrow. I also have one whole avocado left and that’ll be yummy on something.

I had kebabs last night from my favorite local Persian joint. Filet/steak and salmon. Mmm mmm mmm.

I love them all (except chocolate - I’m not a chocolate ice cream fan). I think my favorites are the mint chip and peanut butter fudge. I need to find keto hot fudge and caramel recipes, stat!!!

(Lazy, Dirty Keto 😝) #6299

Simple Keto :slightly_smiling_face:

Looks gorgeous, wold love the recipe.

Give that Gentlemen his prize. :smile: … Yep, usually save those for later meals, but depends on what I’m having too. So if I’m eating lunch meats or the like, they are usually there, but anytime I eat the more breakfast type foods, I usually don’t. Not sure how well they would play with the greasy goodness. :wink:

Just getting in from working in the yard all day, so they will be making their appearance here shortly. :slight_smile:

(Little Miss Scare-All) #6302

Who’s better than @dlc96_darren???

Please, you’re embarrassing me.