What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

Lol. Fancy way of saying leftovers :wink:

(Running from stupidity) #599

How could you even THINK such a thing, letalone say it! #shocked #appalled

Evil genius!

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #601

I made a keto friendly version of my chili, pulled some aside for me, then added beans for everyone else.
Here’s mine with a 2 egg topper.

(Blessed with butter ) #602

ya thats what I was thinking too. It would be so yummy.

Made @Brenda Tuna Melt Tuna Melts! Incredibly easy ketogenic hot dish! with a wilted BLT salad - very nice & definitely going in the rotation :smile:

(Troy) #604

Quite Iron Chef-ish looking meal(s)
In looks, appearance , and your Iron Chef Chairman like description🤣
Taste?
I’ll be the guest judge on that. Please :sweat:
Looks awesome!

Yeah. That’s a compliment. Take it😄

(Running from stupidity) #605

Well, when you’re next in Melbourne, Tinky-Winky[1], just let me know…

[1] Yeah, I searched the spelling and so on, as I was sure I was wrong last time :slight_smile:

(Michelle isaacson) #606

Pretty Sure that is Po. :slight_smile:

(Running from stupidity) #607

It’s one of them, I don’t care THAT much :slight_smile:

(Michelle isaacson) #608

@juice
I had to watch them so much when my son was little…He loved the Teletubbies and his favorite was Po. He was Po for Halloween one year. :sunglasses:

(Allie) #609

I had to watch them when my son was a toddler, twenty years ago. We had them before they invaded the rest of the world and I am still traumatised :joy:

(Running from stupidity) #610

The Carb Corrector: Are you on a keto diet and feel as though you’ve got a carb deficiency? This meal has been carefully designed to get your macros (and possibly chakras) aligned! A full 200g (7g carbs! Crank it up!) of pan-fried cabbage, spiced up with slivers of market-sourced bacon, with a 24-hour sous vide porterhouse steak on the side, topped with hand-sliced mushroom and traditional gravy.

Note that my wife can’t explain why on earth she cut up 400g of cabbage for us. Most of Australia’s current cabbage stocks are artfully hidden to the left by careful framing.

(Joanna Parszyk ) #611

Ok, that’s it, l’m breaking my fast :joy::joy::joy:
Just joking! Will patiently wait till it is over and make THIS!

(Joanna Parszyk ) #612

The example of my keto menu :smiley:

(Joanna Parszyk ) #613

Matt l absolutely love sous vide. The Frenchies know their stuff and they are crazy about it for a reason!

("Don't call it calories, call it food") #614

Whoa!!! Did you make those? So pretty!

(Joanna Parszyk ) #615

Thanks! Yes l did :grin: l like food to look and taste good. Also l’m trying to allure some potential new Keto ppl

(Candy Lind) #616

Toast them in butter before adding them next time? It will probably help. I have never cooked macs except in cookies, so I’m going by how other nuts “act.”

(Candy Lind) #617

First Feldman Protocol meal - three eggs with 3-4 tablespoons of bacon nectar, and a pile of bacon. I’ll be adding macadamia nuts to each meal. I’m going to cook my rack of lamb later today - still a toss-up on how I’ll cook it. It’s going to be a yummy weekend.