What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #2016

My clock-lunch today. Beef sautéed in butter and garlic and a coffee with cream, cocoa, cinnamon and an egg. First time doing the egg in my coffee thing. Other than making the foam more substantial I don’t really taste any difference. Might be a good way to get eggs in!

I hope you dipped the beef pieces in the egg-coffee. :cut_of_meat::coffee:

I mean, that’s what I was imagining when I looked at the picture.

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #2018

:face_with_monocle:

(Running from stupidity) #2019

See, it works! :slight_smile:

You Pickle People are just Dill-lusional! :smile: :crazy_face:

(Running from stupidity) #2021

(Troy) #2022

“Pork rind donut holes! Fried in tallow, and dusted with cinnamon, nutmeg and monkfruit/erythritol blend”

Yum
Recipe please?

(Running from stupidity) #2023

Masses of market-sourced bacon, with local sous vide eggs for the perfect creaminess to give a classic texture contrast.

(Running from stupidity) #2024

Pork Belly with a soy sauce reduction. The pork belly spends the day in the sous vide in a soy sauce and salt mix. Then it is removed and rested, while the juices and soy sauce are reduced in a heritage cast iron pan to a sticky, gooey consistency and then dribbled over the pork, giving a salty counterpoint to the richness of the fat. Cherry tomatoes provide an acidic balance, while pan fried bok choy and steamed broccoli contribute the perfect support.

(Mike W.) #2025

So phallic.

(Running from stupidity) #2026

Blame Pickle Dave.

Um, …nope. - I ain’t got nothing to do with your Pickle-Juice. :laughing:

(Karen) #2028

Love mustards! Looks yum

:rofl:

(Bob M) #2030

Looks delicious, but you don’t sear the pork belly at all?

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #2031

That’s a pretty plate, Mic.

It’s a good bit of Hot English - entirely the right mustard for that particular job :smile:

(Caryl) #2033

Picanha steak, sous vide at 49C for 3 hours (very rare) then flash fried in butter.

(Alex ) #2034

Not quite as impressive as that BEAUT steak @Caryl but here’s my dinner…

Gammon, spinach, tomato, mayo and avocado oil, which is my new favourite oil for salad.

Plus…

My MCT oil turned up today … :grin::grin::grin:

(Diane) #2035

A messier (but very tasty) breakfast today. An omelet with carmelized onions, freshly cooked bacon bits, sautéed broccoli, sharp cheddar with some fresh salsa and sour cream.