What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

One of my favorites as well. Hard to beat a nice Taco-Salad. :yum:

(Ashley) #1446

I love that it’s super cheap too, it’s like $6 for everything. And it fills me up most of the day if not the entire! Who says keto has to be expensive?

It sure doesn’t! … I have two packages of Gizzards in the Slow Cooker right now, and I think they cost under $2 a pack? - Sure, I do spend some $ on nice meats, and enjoy them. (which I vacuum-seal and have in the freezer down in the basement.) But I tell ya, I’ll grab something like Gizzards or Chicken Liver in a heartbeat. :slight_smile: Kind-of always been that way. Before Keto, a simple hotdog, Vienna’s Sausages, etc. worked. :slight_smile:

(For years I’ve always hear others talk about how I gave my dogs the three steaks I was cooking on the grill, then fried up some hotdogs to eat.) :smile:

(Mike W.) #1448

Eggs Benedict casserole part deux.

(Ashley) #1449

I still eat hotdogs! I just go for full beef uncured ones! Some have maybe slight bit sugar but isn’t enough to change anything with my ketosis!

(Running from stupidity) #1450

I know which option I’d pick…

(Doug) #1451

5.11 lbs / 2.3 kg duck fat. :sunglasses:

(Joanna Parszyk ) #1452

Saturday night dinner out: 700g steak. Fatty enough so l didn’t even had to ask for butter.
Lately my body leads me to OMAD.

(Heather Meyer) #1453

and it doesnt kick you out of Keto? having cane sugar in it?? We have tons of it at our grocery store but never tried it thanks to the stevia which im allergic to

(Heather Meyer) #1454

what is it?

(Running from stupidity) #1455

Mmm, fresh duck

Pork larb parcels & pork rind crumbed ling with low carb sweet chilli mayo

(Ashley) #1457

Each person will be different. I can handle small amounts of sugar and still be in ketosis. YMMV. This small pint is four servings.

Well, had Gizzards slow cooking all day, but somehow I ended up with this? :smile: Keto eating can be strange at times. :slight_smile: … Wife made a Big ole’ piece of Salmon, with bacon, Sprouts, Deviled Eggs and Cheese. Then gave me side dish of some leftover Cheesy Hamburger dish from the other night, and the Green guys. :slight_smile:

Guess Gizzards will come into play tomorrow. :slight_smile:

(Kristin) #1459

That looks like a perfect OMAD meal - it’s got a little of everything.

I’m glad I’ll be eating soon. Because, if I wasn’t hungry before, I certainly am now!

I was indeed filling. And the image doesn’t show it, but that Salmon was nearly 2" thick! … So yeah, there’s a 1/4 piece of it in a container in the fridge presently. Just couldn’t do it. :slight_smile: But yes ma’am, OMAD it was.

(Running from stupidity) #1461

Shoot from a lower angle :slight_smile:

(Kristin) #1462

Keto lasagna is cooling on the counter and waiting for me and my husband to eat it.

(Blessed with butter ) #1463

dinner in Nevada

(Jane) #1464

Thawed out some yellow squash I put up from my garden this summer and steamed it. Then melted some butter and added a bit of garam masala, tumric, salt, pepper and curry powder then added a bit of heavy cream to make the sauce.

Yum.

Edited to add fish we had with it. Fish had a topping of mayo, Parmesan cheese and lemon juice mixed together and spread after fish is cooked, then put under the broiler to brown. Been eating this long before keto.