What did you Keto today? Part Deux!

(Mike W.) #1149

Last of the rotisserie :pensive: but damn those things are handy for a quick lunch. Chicken quarter topped with Italian ground beef and tomato sauce over spaghetti squash.

:open_mouth: :cut_of_meat:

Best workplace ever?

Best one I’ve every had!

Plan on retiring from here, in about 24 years. :grin:

(Running from stupidity) #1152

Heh, I don’t even like that photo, really, but I don’t put them up here for me, so yeah, get a variety together :slight_smile:

So Japanese management culture really IS taking over in the US! I thought that was decades ago :slight_smile:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Actually, I’m shooting for a 40 year anniversary with this company.

I love 'em that much! :heart:

(Running from stupidity) #1154

Salad with some extras… Summer Sausage, Pepperoni, Egg, etc. … Followed by a NY Strip with Mushrooms, Deviled Eggs, Cheese, Pickles and Olives.

(Kristin) #1156

Looks delicious

Last nights Bacon/Jalapeno Cheeseburger Salad & today’s Wasabi Mayo Tuna Salad. The burger looks better but I’m calling it for the tuna - totally hit the spot :slightly_smiling_face:

(Running from stupidity) #1158

:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

Wasn’t bad but the damn deli had run out of the streaky bacon - other stuff was OK but a bit lean.

(I Am The Egg Man ku-ku-kachoo) #1160

Pork Belly & Veg Stirfry, Roasted Curried Chicken Thighs, a boiled egg, and 2 Wee Brie wedges.

(Running from stupidity) #1161

Mexican-style brisket - it has to be Mexican, it’s got jalapenos and sour cream! 300g of 36-hour brisket topped with melted mozzarella, with some cool crisp iceberg lettuce, and pickled jalapenos to heat it up and sour cream to cool it down. And Avocado #becauseavocado

Carbs are too high as a percentage (because of how I messed up making the brisket), but steak for dinner is going to help with that. This was really good, just need to not go crazy using up old veges when making the brisket.

(Alex ) #1162

Technically this was yesterday, but I forgot to post it… Home grown reaper chilli beef stuffed portobello mushrooms (fking hot!) with roasted garlic butter chicken and brocolli, home cooked goodness!

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1163

#lifegoals

(Joanna) #1164

Keto Connect’s chicken crust pizza with kerrygold

(Hyperbole- best thing in the universe!) #1165

Had some lunch, or simply Mid-Day Meal. … Eggs, Bacon, Sausage patties and links. … Also ate some Pecans and a square of 90% Lindt’s. Actually had a small glass of Milk. Can’t say how long that’s been? :slight_smile:

Not shown, was the NY Strip Steak I cut up for the Pups, after they got some breakfast as well. :slight_smile:

(Sierra McVehil) #1167

Next time you try to do the weave put a sheet of parchment on a baking sheet. Lay your woven raw bacon on that. Put another sheet of parchment on top. And then another baking sheet on top of that. Maybe put something heavy and oven safe to weigh it all down and then cook in oven.

(Sierra McVehil) #1169

Stuck at work for a 36hr shift. Had to grab something fast that I could eat on the run. Found this bounty at a gas station. Got the job done.