(Joanna Parszyk ) #1114

@KetoKristin
Excellent strategy!

(Joanna Parszyk ) #1115

@Elle79
I want thissss! Beauty in simplicyty :+1:

You’re [spoiler]damn[/spoiler] right!

(Ellen) #1117

Twas tasty (can’t go wrong with bacon imo) but need to try again to make it better.

(Joanna Parszyk ) #1118

Practice makes perfect! You need to know know how to make bacon the way you like it the most :rofl:

Just finished a 58 hour fast. (Can hardly believe it, myself.)

They treated us to rib-eyes at work today, for an employee appreciation dinner.
This is A LOT better than the donuts I’m always harping about, every month. :grin:

(Sophie) #1120

:+1::smile:

@Chipmunk - Thank you ma’am, much appreciated :slight_smile: … I would say Hard Cheese’s would definitely be the main as far as the Dairy goes for me and used in quite a bit of things. But there are some others I occasionally use, such as Cream Cheese, Cottage Cheese, etc. but not as often. Though I’ve always enjoyed drinking Milk, I haven’t been drinking it much at all since going Keto. Maybe 4 or 5? glasses in the past 5-1/2 months? :slight_smile:
@KetoKristin - Yeah, I can see cutting back opposed to eliminating it altogether being a lot easier, especially since it goes so well with so many things. But I wonder what the tolerance would be to help with this, without taking it completely out? I’m guessing it might differ for each, and possible testing would be needed. Thanks.

Brunch…breakfast at lunch :wink:

Well, I had a large Salad, as well as the nicely proportioned plate of food shown below. :wink: … But since I received these both at the same time, I elected to forego the salad and took to digging into the meats. - Ya know, not wanting it to get cold or anything! :grin: So I never got to the Salad, but put it back in the fridge. (But the wife ended up eating it for different reasons. She can explain that later.)

Salmon with slow cooked Chicken Gizzards (started last night) drained & put in a pan with butter & Cream Cheese. Plus Bacon, Pickles, Sharp Cheddar Cheese and Deviled Eggs. 1 Sq. 90% Lindt Dark Chocolate

Cheese, tomato & salami omelette with pickled jalapenos & a coldie - just as Elizabeth David would have had it :stuck_out_tongue:

(Mike W.) #1125

Sometimes you just need a B.A.S.S. Big Ass Steak Salad.

Damn that looks good.

Love Steak on my Salads. Also Fried Mushrooms. … Even better with both. :slight_smile:

(Mike W.) #1128

While I agree, I had had my fill of mushrooms for the day. See my lunch post…lol

(Mike W.) #1129

Thanks. I was only to finish about 2/3. Lots of fat.

I forgot my lunch at home today, so I went to the grocery store and bought a rotisserie chicken and feta cheese.
Who knew chicken thigh with salty feta would be so delicious?

(Empress of the Unexpected) #1131

Planned broccoli, etc. But by the end of a long day, I just wanted heavily salted and buttered steak!

(Running from stupidity) #1132

GENIUS!

(Karen) #1133

Having taken a bite of an acorn when I was a kid I wouldn’t do it twice. I remember it being bitter and Drying