What did you Keto today?

(Sheri Knauer) #1561

Lamb chops with a side of spinach and broccoli, with some warm ghee poured on. For dessert, homemade keto raspberry ice cream!

(Lauren) #1562

Fried pork chops and broccoli, bacon, cheese, and crm cheese casserole.

I call those “lamb lollipops”! :laughing::yum:

(Dustin Cade) #1564

I’m fasting but I made the family yummy dinner…

(Mike W.) #1565

I’m sure you’ve seen this floating around the internet…

(Sheri Knauer) #1566

Yum! Warm, buttered, salted, toasted almonds! Perfect replacement for popcorn at the movie theater. the only problem is having the self control not to eat the entire batch!

(Cathy) #1567

I must be a bit masochistic to come here on fasting days… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(Jeremy Storie) #1568

Ribeye with butter! :grin:

(Mike W.) #1569

Wild asparagus hash made with smoked brisket brat, thick cut bacon, spring onions, and jalapeños. Topped with a butter basted sunny.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #1570

My first keto biscuits and gravy was 🖒🖒 from my picky sausage gravy luvin’ Hubby :sunglasses:

Recipe Breakfast Sausage Gravy over Biscuits

(Dustin Cade) #1571

Ohh this looks glorious!

I need the recipe… Pretty please with this gravy on top?

I too come here even on my fasting days to get dinner ideas for my non fasting family… Gotta take care of my family!

(James storie) #1572

Did they look at you funny when you asked for butter? :laughing:

(Dustin Cade) #1573

I can’t tell if people are looking at me funny cause of keto or just how I look… :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

(James storie) #1574

You are eventually going to be able to hide behind your beard! :joy:

(Dustin Cade) #1575

It is a sort of security blanket…

(Crystal ) #1576

Roast chicken! And the hubby gave me a “keto portion” of Greek salad :joy::joy::joy:
(I had more olive-oil-doused salad/lettuce throughout the meal lol)

(Ernest) #1577

Keto food is so boring URGH!!

Yesterday’s breakfast was sausage and cheese “biscuits” (aka 90 second mug bread using almond flour, egg, butter, baking powder, and salt)

this is the first “biscuit” I really liked. I sliced them and then toasted them in a skillet with butter. Yum!

Tonight was a “failed” beef recipe…

The first attempt at the sauce/glaze was a major no-go for me. It smelled awful. I changed it up by (after I cooked the meat) throwing the following into the leftover olive oil: 2 T of SF BBQ sauce, teaspoon of seasame oil, 2T of coconut aminos, and stevia. Oh yeah, I also threw in 2T of butter. Ate this with a big salad.

Here’s the SF BBQ Sauce I found this morning.

Edit: I should add that the final product, for me, was damn good.

(Mike W.) #1579

How is the sauce?

It was very good!