What did you Keto today?

(Jacquie) #1158

Beautiful and impressive! I hadn’t heard of this fish before, so just read about it. It’s from Brazil and I see you are, too! :grinning:

(matt ) #1159

Yeah that’s Fathead.

Pork Rind Waffle!

(Jonathan Bowers) #1161

Yeah…

Liking the well action

(Jessica ) #1163

Had a completely keto Easter dinner. Ham steaks, marinated in HWC and some Walden farms syrup, bacon wrapped asparagus, broccoli in cheese sauce, deviled eggs, low carb cheese biscuits, and twice-baked cauliflower.

Also made some keto almond joy/mounds for dessert… and to keep me from eating my kid’s candy.

(Bacon for the Win) #1164

is there a recipe somewhere for your keto almond joy delight?

(Jessica ) #1165

I just melt Lily’s chocolate chips and drizzle them into an ice cube tray. Then I put unsweetened coconut on top of that. Then I melt coconut oil and put that on top and freeze for 20 minutes. Other than the chocolate I don’t really measure. I just use a serving size or double the serving size if I want to save half for later. If you want to make it an almond joy, add an almond to each one.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #1166

Luv the 2 sauces @Bowersaurus, drooling…

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #1167

Jalapeño Bacon Deviled Eggs

I love that - made me smile! I was looking at it thinking - hmm that looks more like coconut!

(Richard Morris) #1169

Yes. In an upcoming podcast we’ll talk about making cheese at home, and I promise to show you how to make mozzarella.

split this topic #1170

2 posts were split to a new topic: Shake & Bake Chicken

(Robert Laflamme) #1171

Carl’'s Clam Chowder for lunch with some crispy pepperoni for some cruch.

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #1172

That’s chowda bub.

And agreed IT IS FABULOSO. @carl himself made it when we shared a house at the Low Carb Conference in Breckenridge.
So very very GOOD

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #1173

RECIPE RECIPE RECIPE!!!

(Bacon for the Win) #1175

how did you like this? I have everything to make it and just haven’t done it yet. Give me a push!

(Robert Laflamme) #1176

This is my third batch, delicious every time. @carl is the best.

(Jessica ) #1177

Yes, technically I made Mounds since I didn’t include the almond :slightly_smiling_face:

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #1178

@NelleG
It was like manna from heaven.
Liquid gold from the keto gods.
A tranquil savory dance across my tongue.

I proposed to @carl after I tasted it, if that tells you anything.
Remember that Carl? Lol. I had almost forgotten.