What did you Keto today?

Do you post on Instagram?

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #554

@Fiorella posts all her recipes in this forum, if that helps.

I try to limit my keto desserts but this is my birthday cheesecake and I definitely had it for breakfast along with a cup of strong coffee.

http://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/2014/07/low-carb-coconut-cheesecake-with-macadamia-nut-crust.html

(Jacquie) #556

Happy Birthday, @Rosemarie! :smile: Looks yummy.

Well, happy birthday! And yes, you can gave your cake and eat it, too! Guilt-free! How awesome is that?!

Thanks for sharing recipe…it looks incredible

Happy Birthday!

Enjoy your day!

(Jonathan Bowers) #559

Avocado fries with a spicy ranch sauce.

I just can’t get past my gag reflex when it comes to avocado but these look great if you are not thus afflicted!

(Jonathan Bowers) #561

They exceeded my expectations in both taste and appearance. Would you believe that’s the first time I tried to make these and didn’t even go off a set recipe!

(Michelle) #562

@siobhan - finally made my cheesecake for one!! It was delicious. Thank you for sharing.

(Kathy L) #563

I want some!

(Stephanie Hanson) #564

Happy Birthday

(8 year Ketogenic Veteran) #565

As you can see, I come home with my triple shot heavy cream latte and a rotisserie chicken and Floyd greets me at the back step.

He helped me eat it too.
#Carnivore

I have a bad cold. Besides making a quick broth with the bones, this is likely all I will eat today :heart:

Buffalo Chicken ‘Dip’ (Chicken thighs w/ skin, Cream Cheese, Blue Cheese Dressing, Frank’s Red Hot, a bit of other seasoning) and Brussels Sprouts with Bacon (Brussels Sprouts, Bacon, bit of salt). It was a fine lunch.

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #567

Grana Padano crusted strip steak. The cheese added a nutty somewhat sweet flavor.

(Jacquie) #568

Creamy Lemon Basil Spaghetti Squash. I left out the tomatoes and kale. Added some shredded chicken and topped with freshly grated Parmesan. Here’s the recipe. :slight_smile:
http://jessiskitchen.com/projects/creamy-lemon-basil-spaghetti-squash/

(matt ) #569

Cheese covered steak. Wow!!!

(suzanna) #570

Salad with steak and blue cheese dressing!

(I want abs... olutely all the bacon) #571

Lunch prep keto BBQ sauce with leftover pork & keto coleslaw, very peppery yum!

(suzanna) #572

BBQ is something I miss terribly! I’ll check recipes but if you haven’t posted please do!